Installation Error (SOLVED)

miniarma

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/homepages/46/d848018555/htdocs/clients/phpvms7/bootstrap/../vendor/autoload.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php7.2') in /homepages/46/d848018555/htdocs/clients/phpvms7/bootstrap/autoload.php on line 17

Getting this error whilst trying to get onto the installer ?

Am running on php 7.2.

Line 17 is - require __DIR__.'/../vendor/autoload.php';

Thanks

On my other server I just get a blank screen nothing else

Edited by miniarma
Solved issue - issues with webhost, now resolved. Running off subdomain fine now. Thank you for all your help

• miniarma changed the title to Installation Error (SOLVED)
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

Hello friends. I had the same "problem" during my installation, could you help me please ?

I got this error 

Warning: require(/home/storage/9/1e/2c/tamvirtual1/public_html/phpvms/bootstrap/../vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/storage/9/1e/2c/tamvirtual1/public_html/phpvms/bootstrap/autoload.php on line 17

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/home/storage/9/1e/2c/tamvirtual1/public_html/phpvms/bootstrap/../vendor/autoload.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear74') in /home/storage/9/1e/2c/tamvirtual1/public_html/phpvms/bootstrap/autoload.php on line 17

6 hours ago, ProAvia said:

Are you using the latest dev build?

What version of PHP?

What installation method did you use?

Well I´m not expert in php but I created my subdomain ex - crew.tamvirtual.net

then I put the last phpvms folder there.

My phpversion is the 7.4, I tried with other version but I had the same problem.

• Administrators

Verify you are using phpVMS v7 - the latest dev version available from the Discord releases channel.

Do NOT use beta 4 or any other versions except the latest dev version.

The latest release of phpVMS v7 requires PHP 8 - it will NOT work with PHP 7.4

See the documentation here: https://docs.phpvms.net/

Readthru it all - and review the Requirements section.

On 10/15/2022 at 4:46 AM, DisposableHero said:

image.png.1d8d3ef290da9e0f706401c51bedc51d.png

image.png.ad8d9977ee9b25903bb2284d003cb3d2.png

I think you still have problems with your server... 

Latest v7 will NOT work with php7.4, it NEEDS php8 at minimum, php8.1 is recommended, double check docs and requirements as ProAvia mentioned.

Good luck

I set the php 8.0 and now I got this new message;

Deprecated: Method ReflectionParameter::getClass() is deprecated in /home/storage/9/1e/2c/tamvirtual1/public_html/crew.tamvirtual.net/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php on line 871

Deprecated: Method ReflectionParameter::getClass() is deprecated in /home/storage/9/1e/2c/tamvirtual1/public_html/crew.tamvirtual.net/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php on line 945

Deprecated: Method ReflectionParameter::getClass() is deprecated in /home/storage/9/1e/2c/tamvirtual1/public_html/crew.tamvirtual.net/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php on line 871

Deprecated: Method ReflectionParameter::getClass() is deprecated in /home/storage/9/1e/2c/tamvirtual1/public_html/crew.tamvirtual.net/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php on line 945

27 minutes ago, vicente said:

I set the php 8.0 and now I got this new message;

Which version of v7 you are trying to install / use ?

Are you trying to install an old version to a server running with php8+ ? If so, it will not work. New versions will not work with php7.4 too.

So as @ProAvia advised you earlier, please follow the docs and install latest dev build and use it. (delete everything, including your v7 database, start from the beginning)

If not (your hosting is limited and can not support php8+) then do not try to install and use old versions of phpVMS v7, you can not update them, you can not find modules / themes for them, you can not get support for them.

Good luck and God speed

On 10/19/2022 at 3:39 PM, DisposableHero said:

Which version of v7 you are trying to install / use ?

Are you trying to install an old version to a server running with php8+ ? If so, it will not work. New versions will not work with php7.4 too.

So as @ProAvia advised you earlier, please follow the docs and install latest dev build and use it. (delete everything, including your v7 database, start from the beginning)

If not (your hosting is limited and can not support php8+) then do not try to install and use old versions of phpVMS v7, you can not update them, you can not find modules / themes for them, you can not get support for them.

Good luck and God speed

I used the last version 7.04 and I set up the php 8,0 but I got that erros above.

I know that is a weird wish but I need help, someone can install on my host please ?

If someone can help me I thank you a lot !!

23 hours ago, vicente said:

I used the last version 7.04 and I set up the php 8,0 but I got that erros above.

I know that is a weird wish but I need help, someone can install on my host please ?

If someone can help me I thank you a lot !!

There is no such version called 7.04

There is a beta4 which you should not use and there are dozens of warnings around about not to download/use it and there is the latest dev (development) build/version

Kindly start from the beginning;

• Download latest development (dev) build,
  • Delete everything from your hosting account (including the database you created before),
  • Start the upload/installation again by following docs.

All will be fine (if your host meets the requirements of course)

Also you can check "Paid Services" section of this forum to find someone to help you for that.

Good luck

Edited by DisposableHero