Help in installation of phpvms 7

Omerr01

15 hours ago, Omerr01 said:

hey 

after i open the subdomain and i insert all the files and folder needs by the book,

i get error: 

"This page isnt working" 

xxx is currently unable to handle this request.

http error 500

Hi,

What version are you using, I had similar problems until I used the latest Dev version.  As I said you can get it in discord.

I am no techy expert but went through this in Nov.

regards

Doug

7 hours ago, Dougjuk said:

Hi,

What version are you using, I had similar problems until I used the latest Dev version.  As I said you can get it in discord.

I am no techy expert but went through this in Nov.

regards

Doug

THE 7.0.0-beta.4

Edited by Omerr01

I had this exact problem myself this morning. It turns out I was missing a few PHP modules, and once installed it was fixed. I am running PHP 7.4, and installed the modules in CentOS by running:

sudo yum install php php-common php-opcache php-mcrypt php-cli php-gd php-curl php-mysqlnd php-pdo php-pdo_mysql

Hope this helps

Thanks

Rich

• Administrators
2 hours ago, donrammer said:

I had this exact problem myself this morning. It turns out I was missing a few PHP modules, and once installed it was fixed. I am running PHP 7.4, and installed the modules in CentOS by running:

sudo yum install php php-common php-opcache php-mcrypt php-cli php-gd php-curl php-mysqlnd php-pdo php-pdo_mysql

Hope this helps

Thanks

Rich

If you are on shared hosting, you probably can't do any tweaks to PHP. Contact your host and have them set it up.

• 2 years later...

Hi! Forgive me for resurrecting an old post.

So for now I am trying to install phpvms 7 on my PC using Xammp. I have managed to reach the "phpVMS Not Installed" page using "/localhost/phpvms/public".

But when I click on "Head on to the installer" button, it takes me to "localhost/dashboard" (the "Welcome to XAMPP for Windows 8.1.10" page)" and not to the installer.

I am not sure what I have missed :(

Any help would be appreciated! :) Thanks