Statsdata.class.php

cfitz619

MOD note: OP is using BlueIce skin and having an issue with the instructions in that skin.

I am trying to install phpvms 5.5.2.72.  I am following all of the instructions in the readme.  I copy and pasted this from the readme to StatsData.class.php, but it's not working.  If I leave this part out my website works, but if I put it in, the website wont load.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank You.

statsdata.png.49f1ea7531610a8b668e882658499efd.png

Edited by ProAvia
Added skin name

4 minutes ago, servetas said:

Where did you did you find this part. of code? Remove the following part from the above statement and it should be working correctly:

public static function get_stats_by_cur_month($howmany)

What are you trying to do?

I will try that.  I got the code from the readme in the documentation that comes with phpvms 5.5.2.72.  I just took a screenshot and posted it in my last message.  Thank You for the help.

17 minutes ago, servetas said:

Where did you did you find this part. of code? Remove the following part from the above statement and it should be working correctly:

public static function get_stats_by_cur_month($howmany)

What are you trying to do?

Actually I am now getting the error below circled in red.Statsdata.png.0a213047fc75024c00308b2954343435.png

Edited by cfitz619

• Moderators

Yes, the error is shown because there is not a closing bracket before the new function ("public static function.........") statement. Did you randomly past it into the file? The previous function should close using a bracket "}" without the "" before you start declaring a new one.

1 minute ago, servetas said:

Yes, the error is shown because this is not a closing bracket before the new function ("public static function.........") statement. Did you randomly past it into the file? The previous function should close using a bracket "}" without the "" before you start declaring a new one.

Thanks for catching that.  I put a bracket in and the X disappeared.  Thanks for the help.

6 hours ago, ProAvia said:

Just to be clear - the README.MD file in phpVMS 5.5.2.72 does NOT instruct you to change anything in StatsData.class.php or any other file for that matter.

What module or addon are you attempting to add to your phpVMS install?

I'm sorry, I was talking about the  blueIce 2.0.1 skin.  I wrote phpvms by accident.  Thanks.