Hi all,

You can find my widgets at below link,

https://github.com/FatihKoz/PhpVms7-Widgets

As of date, they include ;

• Personal Stats : Designed to work with vmsAcars reported pireps, stats include average landing rate, average score, total distance, total fuel usage etc per pilot.
  • Airline Stats : Just an overlook of your setup or an airline you have in your setup, total pilots, total flights, total pireps etc.
  • Aircraft Stats : Not a statistical widget but named it once and it stayed , displays your aircraft counts per airport or per icao type designators
  • Airport Aircrafts : Lists any active aircraft at given airport
  • Airport Pireps : Lists all accepted pireprs for given airport
  • Top Airports : Mostly used airports
  • Top Pilots : Overall top pilots by time, distance or flight count
  • Top Pilots By Period : Monthly or yearly top pilots by time, distance or flight count. Can display up to 3 months (current,last,prev) and 2 years (current,last) and has the ability to show your best pilot ;)

And please read the readme file ;) I tried to be as clear as possible with examples. If something goes wrong let me know.

Enjoy

• Thanks 3
  • 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, Vahid said:

Many Thanks, I will test it.

Regards,
Vahid NZ

The widgets are being updated at the moment ...

Technically github repository is updated but readme and admin page of the module is not (simply what you read and what you get will be totally different at the moment, so if you are not in a rush, please try tomorrow or later like 3-4 hours :)

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, DisposableHero said:

The widgets are being updated at the moment ...

Technically github repository is updated but readme and admin page of the module is not (simply what you read and what you get will be totally different at the moment, so if you are not in a rush, please try tomorrow or later like 3-4 hours :)

Sure, Thanks for informing me 😉

You are welcome,

What being done is, i am moving the widgets from default phpvms namespace to their own module and namespace, adding multilanguage support to them and some flexibility.

If you are familiar with laravel you can download and use them, what is missing at the moment is an updated readme (about installation) and updated usage instructions (old readme have some clues in it but some changed). I will only update the readme and admin page of the module (with some examples) nothing more.

Core module and widgets are ok. 

Hi,

All installed as per instructions, worked through my old default and changed over.  Will now be able to follow the updating process over next few weeks,

Really nice job, very tidy and easy to use.  I like that you have added the method for using blade files in your own theme.

regards

Doug

Posted (edited)

Thanks, glad you liked them and found that option useful :)

Probably next update will be for the theme pack, i need to remove old widgets and widget calls from it and make it compatible again with the latest dev (map, simbrief alphanumeric callsigns etc) and latest version of my modules.

Edited by DisposableHero
  • Like 1