Issue with Finances

kelsoroofer

Hi Lads

I have setup my flights and my aircraft, I've added fares and expenses, but when I file a manual pirep, my finances page is empty. No debits or credits. 

All my expenses are directed to "Flight", Pilot pay is going up. I can see in the phpmyadmin in the journal entry that things are being credit / debited but the page won't show it. 

Is there something else I need to do?

Also having an issue with new users registsering. They can't select Home airport as there is nothing in the selection box, although I have over 50 created

• 2 weeks later...

As far as I know a manual pirep does not allow you to put the actual loading in so you will get nothing.  I am not sure if the loading is added if you use the Simbriefing option and then profile.   You should get a debit for Aircraft usage, fuel and pilot pay.

Regards

Doug

On 1/31/2021 at 10:44 PM, kelsoroofer said:

Hi Lads

I have setup my flights and my aircraft, I've added fares and expenses, but when I file a manual pirep, my finances page is empty. No debits or credits. 

All my expenses are directed to "Flight", Pilot pay is going up. I can see in the phpmyadmin in the journal entry that things are being credit / debited but the page won't show it. 

Is there something else I need to do?

Also having an issue with new users registsering. They can't select Home airport as there is nothing in the selection box, although I have over 50 created

For the home airport selection, you should define some hubs ... Which can be done at admin / airports, just click the hub box when adding or editing an airport. Also there is a setting for this, disabling it make all your airports selectable ( check settings / pilots )

For the finances you may be missing something, i highly suggest reading the docs about the finances, it may help to understand the logic behing it. If you can see the transactions being created in your database, then you should be able to see the results in admin/finances section too but we really need some more info to help.

And when using manual pireps, finances do work and you should be able to add your load info when you select an aircraft (unless you are using Stisla v7 theme though, that option is not working on that theme unfortunately, it is somehow broken). I am testing all my finances and improvements with manual pireps in my local setup, so I am pretty sure they do work :)

Hope you can sort the problems you are facing, safe flights