Issue with route map

LeoS

version 7.0.0-beta.4

So there are many of these but here is one example. 
I added a route KSFO - PHOG and PHOG - KSFO, all information put in correctly but when I go to the map for the route it has the flight going over the north pole and around asia which makes no sense. Also with a route KSFO - KSEA it doesn't even go to KSEA it shows the destination on the map as somewhere in Mongolia which makes no sense either. The locations of the airports are right so really not sure...I am trying to launch my VO soon so if anyone knows that'd be great!

ProAvia is right beta 4 is way out of date, you need the latest dev version from the discord sever.

As for the map, it is a flat map so any flight that goes west over the dateline gets drawn the other way.  But when you fly it Acars and the system does get the miles correct.

I was told it is just one of the limitations of the map.

regards

Doug

• Like 1

Okay thank you guys. I will check out the discord as well. However I was told that beta 4 is the only stable one currently and the others may not be stable is that not true or are there any issues with the new beta's ?  Also sorry for not posting it properly, new here... I also joined for the discord and my user is CaptainLeo1 so if it's easier to communicate there, i'm happy to do so. 

Edited by LeoS

• Administrators
4 hours ago, LeoS said:

Okay thank you guys. I will check out the discord as well. However I was told that beta 4 is the only stable one currently and the others may not be stable is that not true or are there any issues with the new beta's ?  Also sorry for not posting it properly, new here... I also joined for the discord and my user is CaptainLeo1 so if it's easier to communicate there, i'm happy to do so. 

Told by whom?

The most current dev build will be the best for you to use. It's not unstable, but it may still have a few issues. In any case, it is MUCH better than Beta 4.

• Like 2