SmartCARS and phpVMS

NicolasG

Hello to everyone here!

I don't know where to start from, since I really don't even know what am I gonna ask.
but here I go....

We have a Virtual Airlines running on WIX servers https://www.southamericanva.com/
And currently, we are using UESVA acars to monitoring the flights and pireps sent from the pilots.
However we just bought the SmartCARS from TFDI but I'm not quite sure what to do.
I've been trying to read some about it but there are so many concepts, terms and words that I don't understand.
English is my second language, and I assumed I have issues trying to understand those concepts.

Does anyone here can help me or guide me? I don't know how to link the smartcars to our data

• Administrators

What version of phpVMS are you using?

What version of PHP?

What version of MySql or Maria DB are you using?

Free or paid hosting?

There are two parts to smartCARS - a site side module and a client side application. The module is uploaded to your website and the client application is run on the users computer.

Basically, you upload the smartCARS site side files (two files) to your website - in .../core/Smartcars

Install the client on your computer (each pilot needs to do this) and then run smartCARS on your computer. You will have to fill in the correct information to connect to your site.

I don't believe you can link smartCARS to your existing data.