Disposable Themes

For details about installation and switching from v1 to v2 please refer to the page where you download the theme files (click View File at this page, or just Click downloads from top menu and then go to Skins / Disposable Themes).

Edited by DisposableHero
v2
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi

I have installed the v2 theme together with all modules available and are running well so far.

Now I want to change all the skin " Blue Color"  into one standard color of my choice but despite of reading the explanation above I'm not capable to do it, as I try to change it on file "styles_disposable_v2.css"

If somebody can help me on that I deeply appreciate.

Thank you.

3 hours ago, jftejeiro said:

Two questions:
1.- Where is the score information given by ACARS for the flight?
2.- What does the green percentage line mean above the pirep map? It marks more than 100% from what I deduce that it is not the flight score

You are using an old version of the theme, v2 has the score displayed at the main Pirep Information card (and tab). Score is written to database directly after the flight, so it is/was never displayed in the flight log (acars log).

321.png.84cb679722a99544ef68d03a386333da.png

And that green bar is the percentage of the real flight distance vs the planned distance ... So imagine you planned a route without a sid/star and it was 100 nm, but in the flight atc gave you rnav arrival, you flied it and your real/actual flight distance become 125 nm. In a scenario like this, that progress bar will show %125.

Same logic applies to longer planned route distance but shorter actual distance, then it will show %80-90 ;)

Also if you want to stick with v1 theme, you can add the score display to your own blade files, just use v2 blade as an example and copy the relevant code to your file.

Hope this helps, safe flights

Edited by DisposableHero
Typo Fix
  • Thanks 1
14 hours ago, CSJCB said:

Hi

I have installed the v2 theme together with all modules available and are running well so far.

Now I want to change all the skin " Blue Color"  into one standard color of my choice but despite of reading the explanation above I'm not capable to do it, as I try to change it on file "styles_disposable_v2.css"

If somebody can help me on that I deeply appreciate.

Thank you.

You are working on the correct file, just edit the correct fields with proper values and refresh your browser cache (not phpvms one, your browser cache by using CTRL+F5) you should be able to see your new colors.

I do not have the PIREP INFOMATION window, nor the LOAD INFORMATION window, which you put in the image of the post. I do not get after seeing a PIREP in the PIREPS menu. Where are they, how do I find them. I just installed Disposable Theme v2. And I don't see them

When activating the v2 template in Settings I get this error window.   Do I have to remove v1?

Error

Call to undefined function Dispo_PirepBadge() (View: /home/u352561549/public_html/resources/views/layouts/Disposable_v2/dashboard/pirep_card.blade.php)

Captura2.JPG

Edited by jftejeiro
17 hours ago, jftejeiro said:

I do not have the PIREP INFOMATION window, nor the LOAD INFORMATION window, which you put in the image of the post. I do not get after seeing a PIREP in the PIREPS menu. Where are they, how do I find them. I just installed Disposable Theme v2. And I don't see them

When activating the v2 template in Settings I get this error window.   Do I have to remove v1?

Error Call to undefined function Dispo_PirepBadge() (View: /home/u352561549/public_html/resources/views/layouts/Disposable_v2/dashboard/pirep_card.blade.php)

No, you do not need to remove v1 ... And for the error you need to update your Disposable Modules too as @lorlandi mentioned.

In theme v1 , some cards was using different titles/headings but the info comes from the same source ... For example `Load Information` was `Fares` in v1 ... They both show the same data, just the title was different so please look carefully what is displayed in your Pirep Detials page.

Where are you looking, which page you are trying to reach I really do not understand. There is a link in your navbar/sidebar (called Pireps in v1 / My Pireps in v2) which opens the page where you can see YOUR (not all of the user's) pireps, and then you can click on the flight number to see its details. This is the same logic used in default theme.

• Thanks 1

Thank you. Already solved.
I uninstalled all the Modules that I had installed.
I installed the v2 template again and reinstalled the modules and it works fine now.
I only have a problem with a flight that appears on LIVE MAP. The pilot did not finish the flight since yesterday and continues the flight there.
Enter the Bids table and delete the flight, but it still appears on the map
And I wanted to know if the status of the planes that always appear on the ground has not yet been resolved

Edited by jftejeiro

Glad you solved it out ...

3 hours ago, jftejeiro said:

I only have a problem with a flight that appears on LIVE MAP. The pilot did not finish the flight since yesterday and continues the flight there.
Enter the Bids table and delete the flight, but it still appears on the map
And I wanted to know if the status of the planes that always appear on the ground has not yet been resolved

This is not a theme problem.

Removing the bid will not remove the frozen pirep from your live map. Check admin > settings for 'Acars Live Time' , if it is set to zero (0) make it something like 1 or 3 ... And if your crons are running well, that frozen pirep will be deleted automatically according to your settings.

And for the last question, no it is not solved ... It is not developed yet and no one knows when it will be done.

• Thanks 1