Custom Aircraft Livery for my VA

TNETAndrew

Hello!

I am expecting to fully launch my VA fairly soon once I am done building up a few more airports and flights as well as some odds and ends (UI/UX). One thing I have been lacking on is a livery for my VA's aircraft of choice, the Airbus A320 (Using the FBW A32NX mod). Is anyone able to help out with this project? I am willing to pay!

Ideally looking for the following scheme, but you have full creative control if you have better ideas!:

• Colors - White, Black, with maybe some Blue accents?
  • Realism - Realistic placement of factory/safety elements is not required, but preferred. As well a Aircraft Registration number on the side.
  • Logo, Slogan, Name - Perhaps some placements of "TNET" and "Transit Network" on the aircraft. Logo maybe on the vertical stabilizer and towards the nose of the aircraft on the fuselage. 

Let me know if you are willing to work with me! I will provide the current logo (To be honest, I may be changing it. I will let you know before the project start whether or not it has changed!) and anything else you need!

Check out my VA in its active development state here: https://tnetvirtual.com

• 1 month later...