Unable to add aircraft to my fleet

ToastTheFourth

8 hours ago, Strider said:

Is it adding the aircraft anyway? It could be a bug, if so, let nabeel know so he can fix it. It also sounds like you may not be filling in everything correctly, putting info in the wrong place.

I agree it only takes one thing out of place.

I don't like the import functions caused me more work in the end.

Doug

• 10 months later...

Been with phpvms since 2010 and testing the water with the new version.

Same thing happened here on a fresh phpvms 7 install (last available release).
The error is "CSV file doesn't seem to match import type" for "Flights" and/or "Aircraft"

Multiple tests have been done, including one starting from the template provided in Downloads. All field are filled correctly and triple checked.

Still the same error. Not sure where the hiccup is but there's one.

Screenshot 2022-01-17 131942.png

1 hour ago, William said:

Been with phpvms since 2010 and testing the water with the new version.

Same thing happened here on a fresh phpvms 7 install (last available release).
The error is "CSV file doesn't seem to match import type" for "Flights" and/or "Aircraft"

Multiple tests have been done, including one starting from the template provided in Downloads. All field are filled correctly and triple checked.

Still the same error. Not sure where the hiccup is but there's one.

Screenshot 2022-01-17 131942.png

That templates are 4 years old and I am 100% sure that they will fail with latest dev builds due to changes done to the import/export logic during that 4 years.

Best way to get a working csv template is adding an item manually (a flight, an aircraft, a subfleet, a fare etc whatever you need), exporting to csv :) You will have the 100% compatible edition according to your installed phpvms v7 version.

Good luck 

That's actually a pretty good suggestion, thanks! Obviously, it worked just fine....

On a side note I also started looking into your work and it's really cool. Really appreciate all you do for the community.

We are one of the oldest and largest VA (since 2004) and now evaluating if it may be time to make the switch to phpVMS new version.

Edited by William