Aircraft Load

ncd200

• Administrators

You can adjust the payload percentage and the percent it will vary. Look in local.config for the settings. If they aren't there, copy/paste them from app.config into local.config. Do not change any settings in app.config - instead change them (or add them) to local.config. 

• Administrators

Oops - my mistake. phpVMS only shows the line you listed. I don't believe there is a way to randomize the load factor directly in phpVMS.

My ACARS allows a baseline for load and a percentage offset to create a random load.

What ACARS are you using?

7 hours ago, ProAvia said:

Oops - my mistake. phpVMS only shows the line you listed. I don't believe there is a way to randomize the load factor directly in phpVMS.

My ACARS allows a baseline for load and a percentage offset to create a random load.

What ACARS are you using?

I use SmartCars II

• Administrators

Looks like smartCARS allows random load - either fixed by their system or allows user to change. It's all done on their end - on the server I guess when the schedule info or bid goes to their system.

Suggest you contact TFDI and ask them how it all works.