Airports, Schedules, Aircraft not loading

zackw357

I have data purchased from VAsystem that I'm trying to load in the Admin Center.  The Aircraft CSV just won't even load with no status or anything.  The Schedule tries to load and just stays in a loading state forever.  And the most annoying one is the airports.  It says they have loaded and at the bottom say 256 airports but when you go back to the airports page, it is just JFK.  Even trying to change JFK to say ORD it just says "fetching airport data" and never finishes.  I swear to god not knowing computer stuff and trying to navigate all this is maddening!

Anyways, any help would be greatly appreciated.... also if anyone has experience with Crazy Creatives skins, send me a PM.  $1000 in modules and a skin and no support.........its just wrong.

Thanks y'all!

• Administrators

What phpVMS version?

What PHP fversion?

What MySQL/MariaDB version?

The airport lookup function hasn't worked correctly for several years. Based on what phpVMS version you are using, there is the possibility of afile update/upgrade to make that work again. But you are a long ways away on the learning curve to do that yourself at this point, based on your above statements.

Did you review the VASystem files using Excel and re-save them? If so, what Excel version?