Calling website functions into a HTML Document VMS7

miniarma

As far as I understand, you want to display some phpvms v7 data (fleet, flights, statistics or whatever) in some other (outside of application namespace) area ... Like another page (or landing page) of your virtual airline. Or you want to display them inside the namespace but in a combined way (like displaying flights and pireps in the same page)

There is no defined or pre-built way for this.

You can read from data directly from the database with an external script and display the contents where you wish and how you wish. (Needs php + mysql knowledge, you will loose Laravel capabilities)

Or you can use a module (to keep laravel support and all built in methods functional) to read the data and display the results in a page (within application namespace) without a navbar, then you can iframe that page to anywhere you wish (Needs php + laravel knowledge, you will loose some styling and blending capabilities due to iframe)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2021 at 8:59 AM, DisposableHero said:

As far as I understand, you want to display some phpvms v7 data (fleet, flights, statistics or whatever) in some other (outside of application namespace) area ... Like another page (or landing page) of your virtual airline. Or you want to display them inside the namespace but in a combined way (like displaying flights and pireps in the same page)

There is no defined or pre-built way for this.

You can read from data directly from the database with an external script and display the contents where you wish and how you wish. (Needs php + mysql knowledge, you will loose Laravel capabilities)

Or you can use a module (to keep laravel support and all built in methods functional) to read the data and display the results in a page (within application namespace) without a navbar, then you can iframe that page to anywhere you wish (Needs php + laravel knowledge, you will loose some styling and blending capabilities due to iframe)

Would you be willing to share this information with me ? 

If it costs lets me know 

Thanks

21 hours ago, miniarma said:

Would you be willing to share this information with me ? 

If it costs lets me know 

Thanks

Sorry, I was just trying to give you some ideas about how it can be done ...

The information you need (for both) is open to public via web, you can search documents and/or courses if you wish to proceed on your own, if not you can hire a freelancer to do the coding for you (but I am not that guy).

Hope you figure out the best solution for your needs.