Deleted/Edited Routes Keep getting restored

NWA1999

Hello 

About 2 years ago we upgraded to PHP 7 from PHP 3 (i know that I waited a long time to ask) .However we are still running phpVMS 2.1.936. Ever since upgrading we have been running into weird database issues.  Basically if you try to delete a route a few (few because I don't know how many sometimes  2, 3,7) days later the routes will come back.  Same thing when trying to edit routes. Edit the route say you want to make KLM 1234 go EHAM-EGLL instead of EHAM-LOWW. I edit it all is good, a few days later KLM 1234 is  back to EHAM-LOWW.  Just this past weekend i also noticed this same issue when trying to delete PIREPs

I can't for the life of me figure out where I begin looking for the issue (not an expert coder however I do know a bit and learning) 

Any ideas as to where this issue might be or would this be more of a general SQL/PHP issue suited for stackoverflow?

Thanks 

Robbie 

Edited by NWA1999

• Administrators

That phpVMS version is no longer supported and will not work correctly with PHP 7.

What version of MySQL or MariaDB?

Time to seriously consider moving the phpVMS v7. Your version is so old, it isn't even worth the hassle to update to phpVMS 5.5.2 or 5.5.2.72

• Administrators

MySQL versions above 5.7.4 have been known to cause issues with adding/deleting airports, aircraft and schedules. At this time, there is no fix for this. 

To delete schedules - If you don't know what you are doing, do NOT attempt this.

1 - make a backup or copy of your database.

2 - delete the schedules from your live database schedules table.

3 - check to be sure they are deleted and that everything else works.

4 - if it does, you are done. If not, use the info in the backup/copied database to restore the live database table.