REALScheduleLite beta 1.0 [DEPRECATED]

Hi All

I played with code in realschedulelite_index.tpl and managed to get it to show only the airports with any aircraft available rather than the long list of all Airports.

Here is how it looks:

index.png

Just replace the realschedulelite_index.php with the one you have up and you should be good to go. Let me know if you have any problems.

Cheers

I tried it and replaced my realschedulelite_indx.tpl, since that is in the zip file, but i only see 1 airport, and not all airports that have aircrafts stationed on it.

• Moderators

I tried it and replaced my realschedulelite_indx.tpl, since that is in the zip file, but i only see 1 airport, and not all airports that have aircrafts stationed on it.

Hi

Yes unfortunately that is the case but don't worry I'm working on it and soon it'll be resolved. I just removed the upload for the time being until it's fixed.

Thanks

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

How can I use this, but I don't want the phpvms to stick with routes assigned to aircraft registration?

I would like to have routes, and the entire fleet may fly them, but use RealScheduleLite to use the fleet management?

So whenever I search a route from A->B, all aircraft currently at A will show. The way it is now, it will only show Aircraft 01 for Route A->B, but if a Aircraft has route from A->C, I can't select that aircraft to fly A->B...

Any suggestions?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

core_navigatin.tpl codes are like this:

<li><a href="<?php echo url('/'); ?>">home</a></li>
<?php
if(!Auth::LoggedIn())
{
// Show these if they haven't logged in yet
?>
<li><a href="<?php echo url('/login'); ?>">Login</a></li>
<li><a href="<?php echo url('/registration'); ?>">Register</a></li>
<?php
}
else
{
// Show these items only if they are logged in
?>
<li><a href="<?php echo url('/profile'); ?>">Pilot Center</a></li>

<?php
}
?>
<li><a href="<?php echo url('/pilots'); ?>">Pilots</a></li>
<li><a href="<?php echo url('/acars') ?>">Live Map</a></li>
<?php echo $MODULE_NAV_INC;?>
<?php
if(Auth::LoggedIn())
{
if(PilotGroups::group_has_perm(Auth::$usergroups, ACCESS_ADMIN))
{
echo '<li><a href="'.fileurl('/admin').'">Admin Center</a></li>';
}
?>

<li><a href="<?php echo url('/logout'); ?>">Log Out</a></li>
<?php
}
?>

now add this to line #16 for RealSchedulesLite add-on:

<li><a href="<?php echo url('/realschedulelite'); ?>">RealSchedulesLite</a></li>

Or add this for the default schedules search:

<li><a href="<?php echo url('/schedules/view'); ?>">Schedules</a></li>

If that's what you mean.

core_navigatin.tpl codes are like this:

<li><a href="<?php echo url('/'); ?>">home</a></li>
<?php
if(!Auth::LoggedIn())
{
// Show these if they haven't logged in yet
?>
<li><a href="<?php echo url('/login'); ?>">Login</a></li>
<li><a href="<?php echo url('/registration'); ?>">Register</a></li>
<?php
}
else
{
?>
<li><a href="<?php echo url('/profile'); ?>">Pilot Center</a></li>

<?php
}
?>
<li><a href="<?php echo url('/pilots'); ?>">Pilots</a></li>
<li><a href="<?php echo url('/acars') ?>">Live Map</a></li>
<?php echo $MODULE_NAV_INC;?>
<?php
if(Auth::LoggedIn())
{
if(PilotGroups::group_has_perm(Auth::$usergroups, ACCESS_ADMIN))
{
echo '<li><a href="'.fileurl('/admin').'">Admin Center</a></li>';
}
?>

<li><a href="<?php echo url('/logout'); ?>">Log Out</a></li>
<?php
}
?>

now add this to line #16 for RealSchedulesLite add-on:

<li><a href="<?php echo url('/realschedulelite'); ?>">RealSchedulesLite</a></li>

Or add this for the default schedules search:

<li><a href="<?php echo url('/schedules/view'); ?>">Schedules</a></li>

If that's what you mean.

Yes, but I want to the add bid at the airport. I want to see the page of the airport where I am!!

Okay! are you using the realschedulelite or the default? and please explain what exactly you need to do.If possible with pictures.

I want to use for routes RealScheduleLite, but I want to create a menu to book schedules with RealScheduleLite. I test this:

<li><a href="<?php echo url('/RealScheduleLite/get_airport?icao=<?php

$location = RealScheduleLiteData::get_pilot_location($userinfo->pilotid);?>'); ?>">Book Schedules</a></li>

Are you know me???

And what was the result? I think you're trying to by pass the first page of RealScheduleLite where the airports are listed with available aircrafts with this.

The resoult is http://localhost/hel...fo->pilotid);?> And Not Found. But if I go to realschedulelite_index.tpl in line 67 an change:

echo '<td><a href="'.SITE_URL.'/index.php/RealScheduleLite/get_airport?icao='.$airport->icao.'">'.$airport->icao.'</a></td>';

to

echo '<td><a href="'.SITE_URL.'/index.php/RealScheduleLite/get_airport?icao='.$curlocation->icao.'">'.$airport->icao.'</a></td>';

When I click to airport ICAO (any ICAO) his open a new page with the airport where I. Exemple: If I select KATL ICAO but I am in KJFK. Open a new page to book schedules at KJFK. And I want to create a link in core_navigation.tpl to show the page of the airport where I.

• Moderators

Open core_navigation.tpl and go to line 14 after this:

Insert this:

$pilotid = Auth::$userinfo->pilotid;
$last_location = RealScheduleLiteData::get_pilot_location($pilotid, 1);
$last_name = OperationsData::getAirportInfo($last_location->arricao);
$curlocation = $last_location->arricao;

Make sure you copy that before this:

?>

Now on line 21 copy this:

<li>
<?php

echo '<a href="'.SITE_URL.'/index.php/RealScheduleLite/get_airport?icao='.$curlocation.'">'.$curlocation.'</a>';

?></li>

That should give you your current location and when you click on it it'll take you to realschedulelite airport page for bookings.

Open core_navigation.tpl and go to line 14 after this:

Insert this:

$pilotid = Auth::$userinfo->pilotid;
$last_location = RealScheduleLiteData::get_pilot_location($pilotid, 1);
$last_name = OperationsData::getAirportInfo($last_location->arricao);
$curlocation = $last_location->arricao;

Make sure you copy that before this:

?>

Now on line 21 copy this:

<li>
<?php

echo '<a href="'.SITE_URL.'/index.php/RealScheduleLite/get_airport?icao='.$curlocation.'">'.$curlocation.'</a>';

?></li>

That should give you your current location and when you click on it it'll take you to realschedulelite airport page for bookings.

It is perfect!!!!!! Thanks!!!

There are planes at TNCM. Look at the area where it says You Are Here, and you'll see on the left. ;)

I'm very aware of that but, like I said in the original post.

The system thinks it doesn't have any aircraft there and so allowing free jumpseats.

Hence why it says at the top

The Airfield You Are At Has No Available Aircraft All Jumpseat Tickets Are Free

But I you can clearly see there are aircraft being listed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I know this is not developed anymore, but maybe this was answered before :rolleyes:

Thing is, the Real Schedule shows me flight's wich i shouldn't be able to bid on because of the aircraft used (you would need a higher rank to fly the 777)

I know this is not developed anymore, but maybe this was answered before :rolleyes:

Thing is, the Real Schedule shows me flight's wich i shouldn't be able to bid on because of the aircraft used (you would need a higher rank to fly the 777)

As this is solved (not an RealScheduleLite issue) i'm wondering why my position after purchasing a jumpseat ticket is not updated.

The default booking page and Front Schedules still show me at the airport i was before buying the jumpseat ticket :D

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

How can I use this, but I don't want the phpvms to stick with routes assigned to aircraft registration?

I would like to have routes, and the entire fleet may fly them, but use RealScheduleLite to use the fleet management?

So whenever I search a route from A->B, all aircraft currently at A will show. The way it is now, it will only show Aircraft 01 for Route A->B, but if a Aircraft has route from A->C, I can't select that aircraft to fly A->B...

Any suggestions?

I modified the realschedulelite a little and now it shows all the schedules from a depart airport for a specific aircraft. Also I have made the code when a pilot bid a flight with an <a> aircraft and there are other flights with the same plane from the same Departure airport, can not bid them other pilot. You can see those flights but the code shows reserved and no one can bid them. I made this because if an airplane depart from than airport and a pilot bid the same time a flight with the same aircraft(registration) then the aircraft will change arrival airport and the pilot who made the first flight looses the aircraft.

I post a picture to see it

k77y.jpg

Sorry for my english