posting 'pilot' events to MYBB forum

LesJar

I have code that will post to a MYBB forum for pilot events that are initially the following -:

[A]. New Pilot

[B]. Pilot promotions 

If anybody can tell me where I need to insert my code as follows -:

When a new pilot joins at the point they become a registered pilot is where I want to put my code , which module/php does PHPVMS make a pilot  "LIVE".  

Likewise as in a pilot promotion at what point does a pilot get promoted to a new rank. ,  same here where do I put my code  in which module /php file

We are running v5.5 7.2 version 

Thanks 

If I get help on this I will post my code that makes the announcement on MYBB  on this forum to help others 

I already have written the code I need for the posting to the MYBB forum , My questions were , in which PHP module or script is there a point at which a pilot becomes a 'live' pilot and also at which point i.e. a pilot gets promoted so that I can post the messages.  It needs to be at an exact moment when PHPVMS does these things so as not to post the message twice or to miss the event completely 

• Administrators

While you have written the code for the MYBB side, I believe you will need to write a custom module for phpVMS which will parse the needed data and interface with your MYBB code. There is not presently a module or script to do what you are wanting to do.

You might be correct there since it is never wise to make too many changes to 'core' modules at least if my code was in a seperate module then if the main module I attach the link to my module changes there is the minimum for the work.

So on that basis I will try and build the MYBB posing module and see how I get on , fortunately I have a test server of my own so that the live virtual airline does not have a problem with my testing