Reset Pilot PIREP count

Daniboi

• Moderators
17 hours ago, Daniboi said:

Hello! Just a quick question, what does the Reset Pilot PIREP count actually mean? Does it mean to update it to 0 (zero) or just readjust them to be right?

I think it will reset the count to zero. Make sure you have a back up before you do the reset.

• Like 1

• Administrators

As @Parkho suggests, back up your database first. Then, if it doesn't do what you think, you can always restore.

I always thought it recalculated the PIREP count - but I've never had a reason to use it on my live site. But I have been wrong before (just ask my wife 🤣).

• Like 1

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, ProAvia said:

As @Parkho suggests, back up your database first. Then, if it doesn't do what you think, you can always restore.

I always thought it recalculated the PIREP count - but I've never had a reason to use it on my live site. But I have been wrong before (just ask my wife 🤣).

😅

Thanks for the answers! I did a backup, and the actual result was it will recalculate the Count so if a pilot would have a wrong count it would be corrected.

Sometimes, I need to just fiddle around to learn about the admin section 😅

• Like 1