PHPVMSGEN - A FREE DATA CREATION SERVICE FOR PHPVMS

LesJar

PHPVMSGEN is now available as a free service to provide data for import to PHPVMS.

It will give you 5 csv files or a number of files per type depending on volume of content the following

AIRPORT,FARES,SUBFLEET,AIRCRAFT and FLIGHTS.

You simply compile your requirements in a configuration file and send this file to me and I will process it

and send you the files back along with a generation report with installation notes.

It should be noted that PHPVMGEN csv files are installed into PHPVMS without any additional software being required and as such

they conform and act within the operation and core procedures of PHPVMS.

if you are interested in a free service then all the details and examples are over at my GITHUB REPOSITORY 

the link to this is Details about the PHPVMSGEN service

Please note that PHPVMSGEN is not in any shape or form part of PHPVMS or associated with the owners of PHPVMS other than this provision of creating suitable csv files for import to PHPVMS.

PHPVMSGEN is a free service and there will be no cost[s] or hidden charges made to any Virtual Airline that uses the service

• Thanks 1

PHPVMSGEN works with just a single PHPVMS airline or it can work with a number of airlines by simply running a configuration file against each of the airlines you have in PHPVMS.  It does this by linking the airline code to names of things such as fares , subfleets etc.  So that the data is complete for that airline.  This means that you can have a different basic fare for each airline and hub airports  as if each airline was a single airline in PHPVMS.  This allows flexibility and less work moving aircraft and flights between airlines as PHPVMSGEN will put the flights you need for that airline in the right place to start with

• 2 weeks later...

My sincere apologies to those of you waiting to use PHPVMSGEN , there will be a delay due to illness.  I suffered a very severe dehydration and required emergency medical treatment which turned out to be a positive test for covid-19.  They have stabilised my health but I must take it easy for another week.  I will try and do a little work each day to keep things moving and rest assured PHPVMSGEN will be with you soon