MSFS can't end the flight

Mixsiak

15 minutes ago, Nabeel said:

Have you shut the engines down? There is a new setting to not require the engines being shut down to end the flight

Yes I did..even APU..but even.not.landign rate was  noted.. 

It's not just me..another our pilots the same..with msfs

P3d sim ok

Xplane sim ok

5 hours ago, Nabeel said:

Have you shut the engines down? There is a new setting to not require the engines being shut down to end the flight

The problem is with starting the flight :( Acars stucks at "Pushback" 'cause engine state does not get recognized with MsFs + FBW Airbus A320 NEO (maybe with others too). So for acars flight never leaves "Pushback" and end flight is not possible, nothing being recorded/recognized during that state. As expected, it never detects the landing in the first place to offer "End Flight".

Had to manually change pirep states/fuel values etc from db for tonight's flights and then told my pilots to manually send/file their pireps via web.

Just for your info.

Edited by DisposableHero

3 hours ago, DisposableHero said:

The problem is with starting the flight :( Acars stucks at "Pushback" 'cause engine state does not get recognized with MsFs + FBW Airbus A320 NEO (maybe with others too). So for acars flight never leaves "Pushback" and end flight is not possible, nothing being recorded/recognized during that state. As expected, it never detects the landing in the first place to offer "End Flight".

Had to manually change pirep states/fuel values etc from db for tonight's flights and then told my pilots to manually send/file their pireps via web.

Just for your info.

Yes the same..are they working to resolve the problem?