vmsAcars errors

FDC1601

Greetings,

So far everything has been made useful on PHPVMS7 except for a couple of vmsAcars errors. vmsAcars url ID is freightdogcargo.org and the API key is the same as the website API on the acars.exe. The vmsAcars API from the email is on the vmsAcars/admin. The manual pireps work just fine.

I've looked at the docs several times and can't figure out the cause on these two these two issues. If even loaded FSX.pln flight plans on acars.exe are the same issues happening. Most all my flight planes are FSX.rte (for qualitywings 757) and FSX.pln are on my ... /document/flight simulator x files. I reinstalled FSIUPD and installed MakeRwys. MakeRwys works since all the files are in the flight simulator x folder (not the document folder). 

All the airports are in the airports/admin on 1513 flight number (KRFD & KCVG). It's not just flight 1513. Happens on all.

Solutions?

I have a couple of other issues BOT and "not secure" on website. I can deal with that later unless there is a solution for those as well. SSH for BOT?

config error.png

Invalid License.png

• 1 year later...

Hi there,

I just installed the ACARS on our website. Now I want to run the ACARS on my pc for creating a flight, but there are some issues, I can not solve right now.

At the phpVMS URL, I stated the URL of my VA,

At the "Your API Key" line, I filed my password for the VA but I get an error...

Can you help me out?

Kind regards,

Lord Stefan van Goch

PHPVMS-ACARS error.png

2 hours ago, FCB003 said:

Hi there,

I just installed the ACARS on our website. Now I want to run the ACARS on my pc for creating a flight, but there are some issues, I can not solve right now.

At the phpVMS URL, I stated the URL of my VA,

At the "Your API Key" line, I filed my password for the VA but I get an error...

Can you help me out?

Kind regards,

Lord Stefan van Goch

Did you really tried using your password ? Even the error says you to check your API KEY... You should be using your API KEY along with your url, not your password.

If you are using your API KEY but still getting this error check your vmsACARS module. It should be installed and your license key should be saved along with your module settings. Only after this step vmsACARS (client) can connect to your pvpVMS.

All details can be found at docs;

https://docs.phpvms.net/acars/install-server

https://docs.phpvms.net/acars/user-guide

Good luck