Uploading Fleet Files

KnightAviation

What is "Operating Costs" ? There is no such field, if you are talking about Subfleet level "Cost Per Hour" it works fine. Also other cost related areas do work well too.

subfleet.png.b89e9f620659f031f97421887a450f39.png

fares.thumb.png.748cada0e173567015294535e75e8084.png

Time Out = Happens when the file is big enough to trigger your server's limit. It may be a size limit or uploading time limit (both related to your server's php settings).

Won't Recognize Url = You need to check some basic docs (mostly about Laravel blade) to understand the path logic, also you need to double check your typo

Example;

Upload your file via FTP to ; yoursite/public/uploads/my-repaint.zip
URL for download will be something like ; yoursite.com/uploads/my-repaint.zip

• Notice the difference in the path, you upload to public folder but it is not mentioned in the url 'cause it is the document root.
  • Outside visitors (including you) can not reach files/images outside of that document root folder with URL's, so upload your files under that public folder for linking (use sub-folders under it if you need)

Yes it's the cost per hour and cost delay bits that don't save. 

The time-out only occurs when I try to upload a file from within phpvms admin, i can upload via ftp just fine. There are no restrictions on the server limit.

I've tried the same URL structure as your example, it still can't find the files..... i'm wondering if i've maybe done something wrong in the initial setup? I think we've installed the beta version as we couldn't download the DEV one. I've since been able to get it so may try overwriting the files to see if it makes any difference.

"Time Out" is a server limit and can be adjusted. Most probably you are hitting php execution time limits.

There are several repeated notes/replies about NOT using beta4, even the download page itself it says not to use it and gives a link to latest development (DEV) builds.

beta4.png.d8886b47e7fa2218bf0a340adaa83201.png

Good luck on your new install.

• Like 1