Old expenses list

Jbaltazar67

Hello,
I have a little problem with the deleted old expenses that remain in the drop-down menu.
I have created an expense in the Listener file, but the Lavarel log tells me that it does not
Cannot declare class App\Listeners\LandingRate_ChargePilot, because the name is already in use {"userId":6,"exception":"[object] (Symfony\\Component\\ErrorHandler\\Error\\FatalError(code: 0):
Cannot declare class App\\Listeners\\LandingRate_ChargePilot, because the name is already in use at /home/jacquesm/phpvms/app/Listeners/ExpenseListener.php:0).
Is there a file to modify somewhere ? or to delete ?

Sorry but the site does not take my screen shot

This error usually pops up when the filename and the inner class name declaration does not match.

It sounds weird but try using the same name like

Filename LandingRateChargePilot.php

In the file : class LandingRateChargePilot extends Listener

And if something is causing problems even afrer deleting the file, it is probably because of the cache.

Visit admin/maintenance and clean cache, if not able then you need to manually delete the application cache from

It is located at ./bootstrap/cache folder, do NOT delete the folder, delete the files inside it ;)

Hope it helps

Edited by DisposableHero

• 1 year later...