Adding aircrafts error

DDm

• Administrators

MySQL above 5.7.4 is probably the issue.

Check with your host to see if Strict Mode is ON or OFF. Request they turn it OFF. Some hosts will, others won't.

There is no known permanent fix from our end at this point in time.

You can add the aircraft manually to the database via Cpanel or whatever user interface your host provides.

Be sure to BACK UP YOUR DATABASE PRIOR to attempting this.

7 hours ago, ProAvia said:

MySQL above 5.7.4 is probably the issue.

Check with your host to see if Strict Mode is ON or OFF. Request they turn it OFF. Some hosts will, others won't.

There is no known permanent fix from our end at this point in time.

You can add the aircraft manually to the database via Cpanel or whatever user interface your host provides.

Be sure to BACK UP YOUR DATABASE PRIOR to attempting this.

I think i found the issue is it possible that you have the operations data.class.php for the crystal skin

It’s the code itself because I was trying to add the stisla skin for the website and one the scripts replaced the original operating data script because when I started to edit it they planes where able to add and edit only thing was the names wasn’t displaying, but if you can could you refer me to the archive link from GitHub.

1 minute ago, DDm said:

It’s the code itself because I was trying to add the stisla skin for the website and one the scripts replaced the original operating data script because when I started to edit it they planes where able to add and edit only thing was the names wasn’t displaying, but if you can could you refer me to the archive link from GitHub.

777130057_phpVMSAdminPanel-GoogleChrome11_13_20214_29_44PM.thumb.png.66c2617eba8228603fbb30af84870ada.png

48 minutes ago, ProAvia said:

The Stisla skin is outdated and the author isn't active anymore.

I doubt you will find someone here to help you debug that skin.

You can find the original files in the Github phpVMS 5.5.2 download.

OK I started to I am just getting a sidebar issue for airplane, airports, and airline it looks like this "sidebar_aircraft.tpl"

• Administrators

phpVMS 5.5.2 template files end in ".php", not ".tpl". For skins, you can mostly just change the file names from .tpl to .php -although you may have to look in each skin file and change any reference from .tpl to .php also.

Skins made specifically for phpVMS 5.5.2 will not require this modification.

Some older skins made for phpVMS 2.x were also converted for use in phpVMS 5.5.2. Other skins sometimes come with the files for both versions.

You may be best served initially to find a skin made specifically for phpVMS 5.5.2 - such as ones available at 209 studios.

https://phpvms.209studios.com/downloads.php