[SKIN] Disposable Theme (Current)

DisposableHero

Disposable Theme (Current)

*** IMPORTANT ***

This is the v3.5 series theme, it is compatible with latest Disposable Addons (Basic, Extended) and phpVMS v7 build beta-5 (and later dev builds)

Please check the online readme file from GitHub for update process.

If you need to use older builds, like you are stuck at php7.4.x or php8.0.x due to hosting limitations, check my GitHub page for v3.0.19 and v3.3.1

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, 634Spaceman said:

I can't get this to update at all. I've followed the instructions and can't figure out what's wrong. I've attached the logs.    http://www.crew.guardianair634.com/storage/logs/laravel-2021-12-19.log

Nobody can reach that log with that link, it is not possible. Either download your log, pack it (zip,rar,7z etc) and upload somewhere with "public" access or just copy & paste the error part please.

And by "update" what do you mean ? You already have Disposable Theme v3 installed/working but can not update to its latest version or something else ? (Asking this because Disposable Theme v3 is NOT an update over v2, it is a new theme)

59 minutes ago, 634Spaceman said:

sorry about that, here's the log at google drive https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MyJaJXNLBYncrAgrsJuiW3qadyEdYNaP/view?usp=sharing

by update I mean I tried to switch from V2 to V3 following the provided instructions and had no luck. It just provided an 500 server error

Looks like you simply skipped reading (or read but ignored) the basic requirements part of Disposable Theme v3 'cause this can only happen with a non-updated (or not properly updated) phpvms v7.

[2021-12-19 21:46:03] production.ERROR: Call to undefined method App\Models\Aircraft::simbriefs()

This important info is at the top of the readme

Theme is NOT compatible with beta4 or earlier development builds of phpVMS v7 prior to 14.DEC.21
Minimum required phpVMS v7 version is phpVms 7.0.0-dev+211214.c12cf0

So, if you update your phpvms to latest development build available as of today, I think you will be able to install and use Disposable Theme v3.

Be advised though, there is another note in the readme about module compatibility, so you need to update your modules too.

Theme is NOT compatible with older seperate Disposable addons, it is designed to be fully compatible with Disposable v3 series addons (Basic and Special as of date)

Good luck with the updates.

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Jbaltazar67 said:

Hello ,

Is it possible to see online flights on IVAO or VATSIM in the dashboard instead of No online flights found?

Sorry, do you want to see ALL online flights of IVAO and VATSIM at your dashboard ?

If you setup your phpvms user profiles and your theme (or the widget itself) properly it shows online flights of YOUR PILOTS only (IVAO and VATSIM). Displaying ALL flights is not a good idea at all.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

getting an 500 server error   registration page only ( default theme works fine )

web address is >>  https://crew.luxuryairways.co.uk/register

Something went terribly wrong !
500 | Server Error
If you are a regular user, please inform website administrators

What an administrator should do now;

• Check laravel logs for error details
• Enable APP_DEBUG and re-visit same page

With more information in hand;

• Either ask for help with all required details
• Or try fixing it personally

Sharing an image of this page for help will not work, never did :(

phpVMS Docs | Getting Help

Edited by LuxuryCEO

46 minutes ago, LuxuryCEO said:

getting an 500 server error   registration page only ( default theme works fine )

web address is >>  https://crew.luxuryairways.co.uk/register

Something went terribly wrong !
500 | Server Error
If you are a regular user, please inform website administrators

What an administrator should do now;

• Check laravel logs for error details
• Enable APP_DEBUG and re-visit same page

With more information in hand;

• Either ask for help with all required details
• Or try fixing it personally

Sharing an image of this page for help will not work, never did :(

phpVMS Docs | Getting Help

So what can we do, or how can we help with nothing in hand ?

It is clearly written in that page 

1. Check laravel logs for error details
2. Ask for help with all required details

And there is a link at the bottom for more info about what we need.

I am really not understanding this attitude and probably never will :( You are

• Either not reading what is written there and running somewhere to ask for help,
  • Or reading it but not following for some reason,
  • Or reading it but doing this on purpose for some another unknown reason.

When something terrible or unexpected happens, I do read what is written there, if there are any links to follow I click and read them too. But most of the VA owners/admins (even some so called "webmasters" not doing this) and requesting help with literally zero info.

Hope you figure out this and provide some valuable info to get help.

Best wishes

9 minutes ago, ProAvia said:

Might I suggest following what the text in the error says. Without you supplying that needed info, it's anyones guess.

i dont know  this is only happening with the theme from DisposableHero   the phpvms default theme works ok 😕 

iev attached the laravel log anyways    i cant make heads or tails of it

10 minutes ago, LuxuryCEO said:

Check laravel logs for error details

ive checked it  cant make heads or tails of it soo ive uploaded it to google drive

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15B_LlbR_364BW94Xy-wIQqSvv7eRaZFM/view?usp=sharing

as for Asking for help with all required details  am trying my best am new with phpvms7 

Yeah, this is something thanks for the info. (you can delete the link/file from your Google Drive if you wish so)

[2022-05-02 21:33:41] production.ERROR: Undefined variable $captcha

Most probably you are using an incompatible (old) version of phpvms v7 with a theme which requires the latest development edition. This is why provided default is working but my theme is not too.

Unfortunately you are STILL not following the docs to request help properly.

https://docs.phpvms.net/help#information-required

Please do not rush, take your time, read the link above and provide info for the bold items whenever you are ready to do so. We only have answers for "What page stuff happened on" and "Laravel logs" items, rest is still unclear.

PS: We do NOT need apache and php logs for this error.

Best wishes

31 minutes ago, DisposableHero said:

Yeah, this is something thanks for the info. (you can delete the link/file from your Google Drive if you wish so)

[2022-05-02 21:33:41] production.ERROR: Undefined variable $captcha

Most probably you are using an incompatible (old) version of phpvms v7 with a theme which requires the latest development edition. This is why provided default is working but my theme is not too.

Unfortunately you are STILL not following the docs to request help properly.

https://docs.phpvms.net/help#information-required

Please do not rush, take your time, read the link above and provide info for the bold items whenever you are ready to do so. We only have answers for "What page stuff happened on" and "Laravel logs" items, rest is still unclear.

PS: We do NOT need apache and php logs for this error.

Best wishes

sorry if it feels like am jumping down your throat   am just getting frustrated    am reinstalling the whole site with the latest version of phpvms7 downloaded from the releases on discord ( Version 7.0.0-dev+220328.e2226b)  hope that works

am not giving up   uve a nice theme btw

best wishes

Michael

• 1 month later...
15 hours ago, anderluizferreira said:

I installed your module, everything is ok.
however when I book the flight, then when I send the plan to simbrief it shows this error

God please, do NOT do this :(

That image you posted gives you a link (from official phpvms documents site), kindly explains what to do in simple English terms (use Google translate if necessary). And again kindly warns you with this about NOT sharing that screenshot.

why.png.5724c7ad490bd114bba7d63f1a1a0423.png

Despite all, you are providing ZERO info and sharing that page screenshot for asking help. This is simply wasting everyone's time, nothing more.

No once can help you if you continue doing exact opposite of what is required.

My solution for now;

If default theme works, switch to it and do not use my addons until you figure out what was the problem. When you do that, we can try to help.

Best wishes

• 1 year later...