[ADD-ON] Disposable Basic Pack

DisposableHero

Disposable Basic Pack

*** IMPORTANT ***

This is the v3.6 series module, it is compatible with latest Disposable Addons (Theme, Extended Pack) and phpVMS v7 build beta-5 (and later dev builds)

Includes: Handy Widgets, Stats, Airline, Fleet, Hubs, Ranks, Awards, Jump Seat, Aircraft Transfer, Random Flights, API Endpoints and more.

This is a combined and enhanced version of all old (and discontinued) Disposable modules.

This module pack is fully compatible with Disposable Theme v3.6 series and up, or any theme using Bootstrap v5.x as it's core.

Check online readme for detailed upgrade process if you are using old modules and want to upgrade to this new combined module pack.

If you need to use older builds, like you are stuck at php7.4.x or php8.0.x due to hosting limitations, check my GitHub page for v3.0.19 and v3.3.1

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I had the DB pilots and log transferred to the VA site.
Intallation DisposableBasic and Special after a flight and sending the pirep , in the roster I select a pilot I have an error 500 .

Intallation DisposableBasic and Special after a flight and sending the pirep , in the roster I select a pilot I have an error 500
Maybe the pilots should re-register or a bad installation of DisposableBasic ?

Many thanks

334374204_Error500.thumb.PNG.6c9f8bdae5ec9e94e5225e1064a92f99.PNG

42 minutes ago, Jbaltazar67 said:

Intallation DisposableBasic and Special after a flight and sending the pirep , in the roster I select a pilot I have an error 500 .

Intallation DisposableBasic and Special after a flight and sending the pirep , in the roster I select a pilot I have an error 500
Maybe the pilots should re-register or a bad installation of DisposableBasic ?

Many thanks

334374204_Error500.thumb.PNG.6c9f8bdae5ec9e94e5225e1064a92f99.PNG

Looks like your Disposable Basic module is not updated but your Disposable Theme tries to get a new stat (which is only available with updated Basic module)

https://github.com/FatihKoz/DisposableBasic/releases

Some time ago you had a problem with not updated Disposable Theme, now you are having a similar problem with the module itself :(

I kindly advise you to always use the latest releases, if you need to stick with a fixed old version then you need to keep everything at same level (or at least track changes and manually disable them etc).

Safe flights

Technically you do not need to uninstall (or delete) for updating @Jbaltazar67

Only copy the module over the old one (from cpanel file manager or via ftp).

Then visit your admin area, clean application cache ;)

Or to be safe, first visit /update (yourva.com/update) first, then visit /admin, whichever you prefer.

Good luck