No Dashboard

kelsoroofer

Hi Guys

I have setup phpvms with no errors, all seems to be good apart from I have no Dashboard - Every time I login, it goes straight to /profile/1 page. If I goto admin panel and click on the PHPVMS logo at the top to goto the dashboard, I get an a page error with this messge:

This page isn’t working right now

192.168.0.92 redirected you too many times.

To fix this issue, try clearing your cookies.

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

I clear my cookies etc but the problem is always there

That's does not sound quite right the IP address looks to be local to your PC, are you sure it has installed on your server correctly.

Also have you checked that the host you are using meets the criteria that phpvms v7 requires to run correctly.

Normally when you first login in it should go to the homepage which shows very little such as new users.

You should then have a nav bar at the top with dashboard and other items, that is assuming you are using the default them.

You are right that pressing the phpvms logo from admin should take you to the dashboard.

It might be worth checking the discord server and sending in logs from your system....  

https://docs.phpvms.net/help

Regards

Doug