Pilots visual of balance

Jbaltazar67

37 minutes ago, Jbaltazar67 said:

Is it possible as an admin to see the balance of the drivers, without going through the pireps or the database, in order to check the credits and debits.

Thanks

Yes it is.

Examples are from Disposable Theme v3, the balance and details are visible only to the user and admins. Same thing can be done with any other theme, data needed (user model and all of its relationships like pireps, balance, journal transactions) is already there.

b1.png.35d0db806430d0d9af33c560be433271.png

b2.thumb.png.a0c188e78355dfb22829c01b0000c2a3.png

Sorry I wanted to thank you for your kindness :) but without wanting to abuse I still do not see the current balance box in the pilot stats, yet we use your theme v3, and I am admin .
If in doubt, should I modify something or add a Widjet ?

Thank you and sorry to solicit you again

2 hours ago, Jbaltazar67 said:

Sorry I wanted to thank you for your kindness :) but without wanting to abuse I still do not see the current balance box in the pilot stats, yet we use your theme v3, and I am admin .
If in doubt, should I modify something or add a Widjet ?

Thank you and sorry to solicit you again

Nope, it should be visible without any widgets etc.

Only thing needed is updating your theme (also if you are using a duplicated copy of it you may need to port over the latest changes to your copy too). Because I added that feature lately around 6/7 JAN, so you need the latest release probably to have it :)

Best wishes and safe flights