Kacars not posting

Footes

I have been away from fs for a while and have decided to fire up my old VA again. I am using PHPVMS 5.5.2.72 and everything with the install went ok without a hitch. I am now experiencing issues with Kacars v1.0.1.1 (this being the only version I have available). There are no issues on connection to my site it pulls the aircraft from the database for charter flights no problem, when I try to submit a pirep I get try again. I am presuming this is more than likely an issue with the site coding which I have not changed in anyway. I am running Apache2 mysql5.7 php7.3 phpmyadmin 4.5. There is nothing listed in my sites log files. Ive attached a couple of screen shots from kacars. I would appreciate any help (if my knowledge of laravel etc was better id upgrade to 7).

footes  

kacars3.png

kacars2.png

kacars1.png

• Administrators

Some have had success with kACARS_Free 1.0.1.5

This version will work with FSX, P3D and XP.

I have no idea where to download that version. Maybe another member here can advise.

What exact version of MySQL are you using? 5.7.xx?

There were a few changes with versions higher than 5.7.4 that may cause issues.

I actually did as advised and disabled MYSQL strict mode using the following code for Ubuntu/LAMP:

set global sql_mode='ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY,NO_ZERO_IN_DATE,NO_ZERO_DATE,ERROR_FOR_DIVISION_BY_ZERO,NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER,NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION';

Hopefully this might help someone.

Thanks

footes