Error: There are no aircraft available for this flight

NEAfly

Hi,

I'm getting an error when trying to load a flight from my VA to the ACARs. I setup a phpVMS VA before with no error. Coming back to phpVMS, I now have this issue. See problem.png

I have 2 subfleets with 18 Aircraft combined, 4 of which are at the departure airport.
All ranks are allowed to fly both subfleets, subfleets are assigned to all the flights, fares as well.
I have disabled 'Restrict Aircraft to Ranks' and '-at Departure' -- See Settings.png

Why is this happening?

problem.PNG

Settings.PNG

Edited by NEAfly

Little note ?

• It says to use latest dev at docs, specially at acars setup section.
  • It says to use latest dev at GitHub where you downloaded the files (and it is not "little", in contrary it is bold and big)
  • Download section here at this forum gives you latest dev.
  • Using git pull and composer gets latest dev (if you want to use that path for installation)
  • Several topics and guides at this forum advises to use latest dev.

Yet you install beta.4 and then claim that here is a "little note" :D I think the problem is not that note's size.

Enjoy latest dev and have safe flights ;) 

34 minutes ago, DisposableHero said:

Little note ?

• It says to use latest dev at docs, specially at acars setup section.
  • It says to use latest dev at GitHub where you downloaded the files (and it is not "little", in contrary it is bold and big)
  • Download section here at this forum gives you latest dev.
  • Using git pull and composer gets latest dev (if you want to use that path for installation)
  • Several topics and guides at this forum advises to use latest dev.

Yet you install beta.4 and then claim that here is a "little note" :D I think the problem is not that note's size.

Enjoy latest dev and have safe flights ;) 

Oh come off it, don't take it personal champ :rolleyes:. I downloaded it from a direct link off of Github. I didn't exactly get to see all the flags and signs, I got let in through the back door! 

It's working now so that's what matters to me, calm down a bit. ;) 

• Administrators
28 minutes ago, NEAfly said:

Oh come off it, don't take it personal champ :rolleyes:. I downloaded it from a direct link off of Github. I didn't exactly get to see all the flags and signs, I got let in through the back door! 

You need to calm down and show some respect - or you will be tossed out the same door you came in.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, NEAfly said:

Why should I take your mistakes or lack of reading capabilities "personal".

You should NOT blame something/someone else for your own mistakes and then advise other people to calm down when they point this out kindly.

Enjoy your day.