Link to current download doesn't work for me

ahughes3

Hi folks,

I have been into the phpvms docs and tried to download the latest stable version but when I click the link, it just opens then immediately closes the page. I have been onto the github page but can't find where to download the zipped files. The page I land at says "don't download the beta". I'm not usually this stupid but can anyone provide a link, or guidance as to where to find the installation files.

Thanks

Andy

When you click a link from a webpage (or from discord etc) if it does not download (instead a new tab appears and immediately closes), this is due to security settings your default browser has. Recently most of the chromium based browsers switched to this new logic (Google Chrome was the first to implement as expected).

Anyway, if you want to use that link;

A. Either you have to edit your browser's settings (to allow downloads the way you used before)

B. Right click that link and choose "Save as.."

And for general info (second part of your question), the link to latest development version is just there under the message.

link.png.d3db2889e6c5488e5376d937379c2a73.png

So if someone applies the "right click > save as..." trick (or if that someone's browser is already configured) that link works and always give you the latest build ;)

Edited by DisposableHero