slight small problem during installation

abdelrahman

Hello Gents ,,

am now testing the lovely phpVMS on my localhost ... it seem to be fine until i reach the last step where i put my Airline info. , i insert the Airliner name and ICAO code ... it ends up with the error

" Table 'phpvms.phpvms_airlines' doesn't exist '' ... any ideas why this happen ??!

Thats all for today Folks  :D

My Best Regards ,,,

I had just downloaded the new brand 1.2 and it seem to be working fine , i installed the system but when i try to login using the same data i used in the installing process it never let me in , plus when i get into the index some wired php errors appers

Thats a Quote from what i got

Notice: The template file "C:AppServwwwphpvmslibskinsCURRENT_SKINheader.tpl" doesn't exist in C:AppServwwwphpvmscoreclassesTemplateSet.class.php on line 206

Recent Reports

No reports have been filed

Newest Pilots

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:AppServwwwphpvmscoretemplatesfrontpage_recentpilots.tpl on line 3

Notice: The template file "C:AppServwwwphpvmslibskinsCURRENT_SKINfooter.tpl" doesn't exist in C:AppServwwwphpvmscoreclassesTemplateSet.class.php on line 206

My Best Regards ,,,