TemplateDiff gives me an error

Txmmy83

anybody else has this problem? and is their any solution to get rid of that problem

Fatal error: Call to undefined method SplFileInfo::getBaseName() in /home/simaerobatic/domains/forum.simaerobatic.com/htdocs/admin/modules/TemplateDiffs/TemplateDiffs.php on line 38

I have the strong feeling this is connected to my inability using any other template than default crystal

BR

Thomas

• Administrators

anybody else has this problem? and is their any solution to get rid of that problem

Fatal error: Call to undefined method SplFileInfo::getBaseName() in /home/simaerobatic/domains/forum.simaerobatic.com/htdocs/admin/modules/TemplateDiffs/TemplateDiffs.php on line 38

I have the strong feeling this is connected to my inability using any other template than default crystal

BR

Thomas

Seems like a wrong PHP version, can you run install/checkinstall.php?

Seems like a wrong PHP version, can you run install/checkinstall.php?

you mean reupload install folder and run checkinstall.php right?

maybe this info from the server helps

Apache/2.2.3 (Debian) PHP/5.2.0-8+etch16 mod_ssl/2.2.3 OpenSSL/0.9.8c

phpVMS Virtual Airline Administration Software

Install Check

phpVMS Build Number: 934

Checking PHP version

[OK] PHP version is 5.2.0-8+etch16.x

ASP Tags

[OK] ASP-style tags are disabled

Checking connectivity...

[OK] Can contact outside servers

Checking for SimpleXML module...

[OK] SimpleXML module exists!

Checking file hashes for corrupt or mismatched files

[Checksum failed] /core/templates/core_navigation.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

-- Checked 183 files, found 1 errors

done that is the result of checkinstall

the core_navigation.tpl is modified so that seem the cause for the checksum mismatch on that point added fleet & booking

BR

Thomas

Modified templates should go into your skin's folder.

I'd contact your host about that error, sounds like PHP or PEAR isn't installed correctly

and second big problem I cannot Install any third party template every time I set something in admin it changes back to default crystal and also it doesnt allow me to change my airlines name something strange is going on at my hosts server

I am also not allowed to make databases or alter anything using phpmyadmin

what should I tell my Host Provider?

BR

Thomas

• Administrators

and second big problem I cannot Install any third party template every time I set something in admin it changes back to default crystal and also it doesnt allow me to change my airlines name something strange is going on at my hosts server

I am also not allowed to make databases or alter anything using phpmyadmin

what should I tell my Host Provider?

BR

Thomas

I would definately tell them about the fact that you can't make or alter any databases. I'd also send that error you had in the first post

I would definately tell them about the fact that you can't make or alter any databases. I'd also send that error you had in the first post

that database limit could be a web host package dependendant thing

it is hard to work these days without direct database control know that since my website is running on joomla and some plugins need to insert tables by hand :(

I am setting up the text for my webhost before the weekend

hope that they could sort that problems out because otherwise I have to Look for an alternative

I will enclose the following error messages to my report

Fatal error: Call to undefined method SplFileInfo::getBaseName() in /home/simaerobatic/domains/forum.simaerobatic.com/htdocs/admin/modules/Maintenance/Maintenance.php on line 215

it seems that my hosts PHP Installation has problems with the getBaseName() Method :(

Nabeel I let you know what their response is

BR

Thomas