Teamspeak 3

Flightguy123

Hi everyone! Me and a friend are starting Teamspeak 3 server sales. We currently are trying to be as cheap as possible and offer 15 User Slots for $2.50.

We also sell 4.50 for 30 slots. Now, I understand that most VA's get 10 person TS3 servers, we do those too ;) The prices above are just standard, for any other slot numbers please e-mail matt@czwg.ca. We will respond in 24 hours or less and get you a special price. 25% discounts for all VA', final price comes to $1.88 for 15 slots per month. And for 30 slots, price comes down to $3.38. Real cheap, affordable prices!

Thanks

Ada Erzurumlu

It is well worth it everyone and Customer Support is great. My Mohawk server just told me they were dropping Mohawk Hosting and gave me a week and a half to find a new server. So I look here and in no time at all I have a great TS3 server with great support. :D

Haha, that sucks... Yeah, I used to run off another guys Teamspeak.... don't get me started, when they had to many clients, they rose the prices to like $10 per month... It was horrible... That's why me and a friend started this. If you all want to knowour servers are located in Chicago and Toronto.

For test IP's you can ping our site, generation-host.com. That's on the Chicago network.

We are also providing discounted web hosting for VA's. Each web package included basic PHPVMS Admin work, Installation, Upgrades and more! Just let the sales department know. Our toll-free number is on our site.

• 1 month later...

New Promotions are in!

- The current TS3 15 slot price is $2.25, we will drop the price to 2.10 USD for 1 week. If you are interested, please e-mail ada@generation-host.com for more details and to order.

- The current TS3 30 slot price is $4.19, we will drop the price to 4.00 USD for 1 week. If you are interested, please e-mail ada@generation-host.com for more details and to order.

Both of these packages come with a free setup, protection if requested and much much more. We have a 100% uptime. Our most recent customer explains " Absolutely amazingly fast setup, thanks Gen-host" while on the phone, working on his Teamspeak server setup with our 24/7 support staff.

This is part of our signature VAstarter Program. Working to get VA's started, for cheap prices!

vastarter.png

Well, I guess no one is responding lol, but we have month to month or yearly, what ever you like. Our servers have a 100% uptime, or you get a discount on the next time you pay. Currently, we have never had a down time. People that also switch to the hosting, are able to get things like ts.aavirtual.net and all...

Ada

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey,

go to thise site, here did you get an free TS2 or TS3.

http://www.kostenloser-teamspeak.de/news.php

I now, this site is in german, but with the google translater is all english :lol:

We use an Server from this hoster and it's an very gooooooood service!

At the moment you cant become an TS3 because he has problems with the new site. But you become TS2-Servers immediately after request. Its automatical! greet hoster!!! ;)

Hope i can help you!

Regards Basti