Dispatch System 1.0

hjhjhgjgjh

both won´t work:-( site under construction and wrong pass

yes as i told, you have to go to "Lentäjien alue" and if you cannot login with the pilot id, try "info@tebinulrich.de" and password "demo123" without the quotes

those "site under construction" areas are only for later content and do not matter at the moment

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am finally done with the dispatch system. However, its not easy to install it so if you want to add this feature, you have to contact me and i will assist you. I can also supply a full copy of phpvms where this dispatch system is already integrated (and all my other addons)

Yes I'm very interested in geting the copy of phpvms with all your addons.

Rene

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He said several months that he is quiting future support due to RW issues.

http://forum.phpvms.net/topic/3469-no-further-support-from-me/page__p__23709#entry23709

I suggested this post be removed because the code itself was never released. So, as far as phpvms forums goes, since there's nothing here other than talk about it, this post is just empty space. I don't mean to be rude about it, but why have a post in releases if nothing was released.

I'm saying delete, so that no one else stumbles along and thinks that someone other than the dev might have it, get their hopes up and waste their time searching for, in all truth, nothing.

Dont bother to be honest, there's hundreds of 'empty space' threads here and there, would be a waste of time to delete them.

People will just have to get used to reading a thread rather than posing and receiving an annoyed response :)

• Like 1