Acars not showing in admin

VLMVA

Hi,

I purchased the VMSAcars for PHPVMS 7 and trying to get it to work on the website. I downloaded the zip file ACARS from the purchasepage on the PHPVMS website, unzipped the file and placed it on my HDD. With the use of Filezilla I copied the folder ACARS at the designated path in PHPVMS 7 and ran the update function. However Acars is not showing in the admin area. Is there something I missed, could you please help me?

Greetings,

David

Hi,

Can someone please help me understand. VMSAcars is active on the website. Now I try to run the client app. I did install the fsuipc-lvar-module and runtime 5 beforehand. I made a folder on the HDD and unzipped ACARS in it, made a copy of the exe file to the desktop. The application runs briefly an them stops working, after I initially filled in the setup. Do I have to change something in the admin on the website? The firewall lets the program through. I am a bit in the dark...

Thanks for helping,

David

https://docs.phpvms.net/acars/user-guide#acars-client

Do you know the difference between "creating a desktop shortcut" and "copying a file to desktop" ?

image.thumb.png.731c78aa74759d0056ddeca1f35a963a.png

And when you want to report something, need help about phpvms and vmsAcars please follow the docs;

https://docs.phpvms.net/help

You need to give some necessary info, provide logs, screenshots etc to get help.

Safe flights