Require a PHP version ">= 8.0.2".------

tonkepen

Hello:

Sorry my English is terrible, that's why I'll use google trans...

1.- Download this version from discord...

— 08/30/2022
Version 7.0.0-dev+220830.f30a3b is available, download: zip | tar

2.- Carry out the installation according to the manual...

Option 2: Copying the public directory

/home/youruser
    phpvms < Create this folder and upload phpvms into it
    public_ftp
    public_html < Upload the files from phpvms/public into

I did this like this since my cpanel only allows me to create subdirectories in Public_html.

3.- In my cpanel I told my domain to work with php 8.0+, when checking the version I get this...

$ which ea-php80
/usr/local/bin/ea-php80

$ ea-php80 --version
PHP 8.0.23 (cli) (built: Sep 6 2022 18:12:14) (NTS)
Copyright (c) The PHP Group
Zend Engine v4.0.23, Copyright (c) Zend Technologies

4.- Well when entering my website, zasssss tells me this....

Composer detected issues in your platform: Your Composer dependencies require a PHP version ">= 8.0.2".

Please any ideas?

Thank you very much and long live Real Madrid.

Please post in English, you will get much faster support.

"Solucionado, la verdad iba a comprar el modulo de Acars, pero tras dos días sin asistencia, me lo estoy pensando."

"Solved, the truth was I was going to buy the Acars module, but after two days without assistance, I'm thinking about it."

Why should I spend my time to translate your message to help you back :( And the worst part is, when there is a language barrier it is really hard to help people because you will translate my reply with google to your own language, then try to understand what I wrote or try to apply what is translated etc, which fails easily :( Hope you find someone speaking Spanish and help you out with v7 (and maybe vmsAcars), it will be much easier for you.

Safe flights

• Sad 1

Sorry I didn't realize I pasted it in my language, I'm really sorry I wasted my time translating.

The truth is that I went crazy to be able to install version 7. Now I think it works, anyway, and if you don't mind, I'm going to send you a private message, apologizing.

Thank you very much and sorry for my English.

No need to be sorry or to send a private message for it :) I just shared my thoughts.

Great to hear that you managed to install v7, be sure your cron is working right. It is an important part of v7 and without a working cron (needs to configured at hosting control panel) you will have a lot of questions and problems soon ;)

Have a nice night and safe flights

• Like 1

The truth is I do not know..

I put it like this, I don't know if it's right or wrong.

/usr/local/bin/ea-php80 /home/pirobiz/phpvms/bin/cron

Each minute.

On the other hand, sending him a private message was to ask him a question about Acars and his product. Disposable Extended Pack v3.x.x,

Thanks for your interest.

Laravel is the main framework v7 uses and that laravel-xxxx.log is the main log of v7 , cron-xxxxx.log holds only info about automated (cron) related events.

Please read the main page, docs and forum guides, they are important. You should not ask every single thing which are basics and explained in docs/guides :(

Have a nice night

Edited by DisposableHero