phpVMS v7 Module Creation

skyguyt

Hello,

I am in search of a developer for our new website that will be moving from phpVMS v5 to phpVMS v7. We have a lot of modules working with phpVMS that we would need to have developed from scratch for phpVMS v7 before we could make the change to avoid losing features for our pilots as we are a very established VA already. 

Of course this would be a paid project.

Please PM me for details and to find out more about what we need done so we can figure out a good price for your services. 

Thank you very much!

• Administrators

Best of luck with your project.

Keep us all updated on your progress.

As I'm sure you are aware - use caution in selecting a developer.

There have been reports of "developers" using others work without permission. Whether payware or freeware - all original license terms and attribution requirements must be adhered to. Not following licensing requirements is copyright infringement and theft. Some will steal others payware or freeware work and pawn it off as their own.

2 minutes ago, ProAvia said:

Best of luck with your project.

Keep us all updated on your progress.

As I'm sure you are aware - use caution in selecting a developer.

There have been reports of "developers" using others work without permission. Whether payware or freeware - all original license terms and attribution requirements must be adhered to. Not following licensing requirements is copyright infringement and theft. Some will steal others payware or freeware work and pawn it off as their own.

Thank you! I'm loving everything phpVMS v7 related but it just does not have the complete functionality that we need to continue to run the VA. 

Most definitely and anyone selected will be vetted thoroughly before being selected. Thankfully I've been around long enough to know a few of the things to look out for with some of the shady operations around!

Is there a public/private list of those who have already been found to be stealing work? I hoped that by not providing my direct email that we would potentially weed out any of the aforementioned shady operators and keep it to any genuine users on the forums.

Thank you!