Acars map...

Wayne

I dont know if its down or what but i updated, got no errors and by the way i love 1.2, just thought i would say that. But back to the topic the acars map dosent seem to show in firefox....shows just fine and dandy in IE...so i just thought i would throw that out there...

And also when i updated for some reason not all but there are a couple of flights that when from having aircraft to now having any....nothing big just thought i would let you know of this as well.

also when i go to the schedules and click on the flight number or details, i get this right above the Google map...

Warning: Missing argument 2 for GoogleMapAPI::addMarkerIcon(), called in /home4/ghostinv/public_html/aireastvirtual/lib/skins/skin4/route_map.tpl on line 20 and defined in /home4/ghostinv/public_html/aireastvirtual/core/common/GoogleMapAPI.class.php on line 889

http://www.aireastvirtual.com/index.php/schedules/details/84

Just woundering must be something on my end, but the graph dosent show up and for some reason the route map dosent work...did before but now its kinda messed up i think if i get the graph to work the other problems will work...looks better than what it does in IE, if you look at it in Firefox.