Ivao and Vatsim id's boxes

I have a small problem, we are creating our new site entirely based on Phpvms, on the registration page the boxes IVAO and VATSIM id's are missing.
Or is it because we have upgraded to the latest version of the theme in full?
Is there a missing widget maybe or something else.

• 3 months later...

I am also experiencing this issue. I followed the steps on this forum and the ones listed at 

I can see the field in the registration area and the admin panel. Unfortunately, the data is not translating to the user profile or the pilot roster. I would appreciate any further guidance the can community can provide. Thanks all.

Screenshot_1.jpg

Screenshot_2.jpg

Screenshot_3.jpg

I do not think that you are experiencing the same issue @RedKingOne

What you are experiencing is the different and related to your theme settings, check your theme.json file and adjust it according to your "name" definition.

(or vice versa, keep the theme.json intact but change the name definition at custom profile field according to theme.json)

Good luck ;)

3 hours ago, DisposableHero said:

I do not think that you are experiencing the same issue @RedKingOne

What you are experiencing is the different and related to your theme settings, check your theme.json file and adjust it according to your "name" definition.

(or vice versa, keep the theme.json intact but change the name definition at custom profile field according to theme.json)

Good luck ;)

That did the trick. Changed VATSIM to VATSIM ID as the name in the settings in order to match the theme.json file. If I had half your brain, I could rule the world LOL. Thanks for the help.

• Haha 1