Web integration

Ahuso

Hello i'm currently searching for an acars systems for my VA, I think that the solution proposed by php vms could agree with my search.
I have already a data base with all my registered pilots, can I use it  for pilot login in the acars app ?
Other question , the web integration it is really  fully customizable ( i  mean can i just add panels to our existing  hand code website without change all  the pilot space    ? )
And last question , if i buy phvms and it is not what i am looking for can i get my money back ?

Thank's for all your answers 

And feedback expérience are also welcome

2 hours ago, Ahuso said:

Hello i'm currently searching for an acars systems for my VA, I think that the solution proposed by php vms could agree with my search.
I have already a data base with all my registered pilots, can I use it  for pilot login in the acars app ?
Other question , the web integration it is really  fully customizable ( i  mean can i just add panels to our existing  hand code website without change all  the pilot space    ? )
And last question , if i buy phvms and it is not what i am looking for can i get my money back ?

phpVMS v7 is free, vmsACARS is not.

phpVMS v7 and vmsACARS do work together out of the box, no extra effort or development is needed to start, this is the easiest way to use both. Only simple steps during installation is required, to start operations / testing phase. Rest will be customizing things and admin work.

No, as far as I know, there are no refunds. Once you buy and activate your license it is yours forever. Also there are no demo or test packages for vmsACARS with limited capabilities, time restrictions etc.

vmsACARS is designed to work with phpVMS v7, this is important. Therefore your question regarding implementing vmsACARS to your current setup is a complex task, depends on your knowledge and skills. Technically it is possible, what you need to make is in simple terms; Have a module or system which can enable communications between your current VA Management software and vmsACARS. As you will not be able to change the way vmsACARS works, you have to re-design your current software's backend, during this task you may need to alter how your old system operates.

If you are using phpVMS v2x/5x (classic series), it is easy to upgrade to v7 (current) series but for other systems like VAM, VaBase etc it will not be that easy (maybe it may not be possible without loosing some abilities)

You can enhance capabilities (backend) of phpVMS v7, also the visuals/skin/theme (frontend) can be customized. This again depends on your PHP + Laravel skill.

Hope this helps, either way you need to inspect specs and requirements of phpVMS v7, compare it to your current hardware (server) and cross check its capabilities according to your current system. This is a time consuming and detailed task...

Good luck and God speed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Be advised, there may be people approaching you with some claims about installation, customization, special custom coding etc. Double check what you need and what they offer, do not spend your money without clear agreements and proper investigation.

We (the users of v7 and vmsAcars) witnessed lots of bad experiences about (so called) "developers" not following licenses, not fulfilling customer needs and forcing you to use something different/old they already have in their hands.

Again, good luck :)

• Thanks 1