APVacars

Charlier

• Administrators

APVacars doesn't work with phpVMS v7.

vmsACARS is designed for v7 and works well.

SmartCARS v3 is in open beta and is supposed to work with v7. It is NOT a free upgrade from SamrtCARS v2.

vmsACARS is a one time $50 fee.

smartCARS 3 is a monthly $6.99 fee.

Thank you for the answer ProAvia.

I will remove phpVMS from my server then, I am too old to give a lot of money for my hobby.

I planned to build an own virtual airline because many VA's block te FS2004 users, the vendors don't sell products anymore.

But i'm a die hard on FS2004 and my Boeing fleet.

For 20 years now i fly proud in my 707, one of the first aircraft i saw in real. (and other Boeings of course.

Good luck with phpVMS i did like it a lot.

• Administrators

If you are set on using APVacars, you can try using phpVMS 5.5.2 or 5.5.2.72

Be aware that you will need either PHP 5.6 or 7.0-7.2 respectively - and there is no guarantee that all functions will work correctly. 

But I wouldn't invest any money on phpVMS 5.5.2 or 5.5.2.72 - I'd install phpVMS v7 and invest my money there.

38 minutes ago, ProAvia said:

If you are set on using APVacars, you can try using phpVMS 5.5.2 or 5.5.2.72

Be aware that you will need either PHP 5.6 or 7.0-7.2 respectively - and there is no guarantee that all functions will work correctly. 

But I wouldn't invest any money on phpVMS 5.5.2 or 5.5.2.72 - I'd install phpVMS v7 and invest my money there.

Hello Provia,

It's okay, I'm not tied to APVacars. It was just a welcome application to run a 1 person VA. Too bad but time does not stand still and developers move on. I don't think PhPvms 5.2 is running on my server, it is equipped with Php 8.0 to PhP 8.2. That was the reason why I went for PhPvms v7. But respect for you guys, I was in love with the PhPvms v7 really a nice application. And then add the beautiful works of DisposableHero and I had a wonderfully beautiful environment.

A beautiful dream that ended quickly hihihi. It is difficult to find a good and reliable application for 1 person. I even tried installing FsPassengers as a flight collection. However, this one is annoyingly from 2010 (Last version) Also tried this one but FsPadmin is not suitable for https:// and runs somewhere on PhP 5. Nice of you to think in possibilities, but I think my dream was short and ended too. Everything I find is pre-PhP 7.2.