Supplemental update posted

Nabeel

• Administrators

Hey everyone,

Supplemental update has been posted, fixing a few issues.

Just download it as usual, and run the /install/update.php

This also adds a 'description' field to the downloads, and the dashboard graph slowness has (hopefully) been fixed.

Nabeel

Hi Nabeel

You're going to hate me by the end of all this :)  I read a few posts ago that the graph on the admin home page took a long time to load.  Before this little update it was instantaneous for me.  Now it's taking over 2 mins and errors out with:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 120 seconds exceeded in (...)corelibpchartpChart.class.php on line 372

It also makes the CPU 100% while this is trying to run.

I have just tested the downloads bit and that seems to be working fine now thanks.

• Administrators

Hi Nabeel

You're going to hate me by the end of all this :) I read a few posts ago that the graph on the admin home page took a long time to load. Before this little update it was instantaneous for me. Now it's taking over 2 mins and errors out with:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 120 seconds exceeded in (...)corelibpchartpChart.class.php on line 372

It also makes the CPU 100% while this is trying to run.

I have just tested the downloads bit and that seems to be working fine now thanks.

Haha, it's ok. Gotta work these kinks out somehow.

Seems like it's locking up on scaling.

Can you do this for me:

In admin/modules/dashboard/dashboard.php, line 57 is this:

$reportcounts = PIREPData::ShowReportCounts();

After that, add:

print_r($reportcounts);

echo serialize($reportcounts);

And just paste that output in there. It's a bug in the charting I'm using apparently, I'll have to fix that and send the patch to developers

Thanks!

I replaced the pchart folder with the same result I'm afraid. The output from above was:

Array ( [02/02] => 0 [02/03] => 0 [02/04] => 0 [02/05] => 0 [02/06] => 0 [02/07] => 0 [02/08] => 0 [02/09] => 0 ) a:8:{s:5:"02/02";s:1:"0";s:5:"02/03";s:1:"0";s:5:"02/04";s:1:"0";s:5:"02/05";s:1:"0";s:5:"02/06";s:1:"0";s:5:"02/07";s:1:"0";s:5:"02/08";s:1:"0";s:5:"02/09";s:1:"0";}

(The code function not working for some reason)

For your info the server is Windows 2003 running IIS 6 (which may be the problem in itself :))

Also, is it worth me just replacing the pchart folder with the one from 1.1.458, or does it do something different now?