General Feature Requests

Nabeel

Add more destinations? Huh?

Also, deleting a schedule is not yet allowed because of the way things are tied in together. I would not delete them in phpMyAdmin if I were you. There is an option to disable.

When I posted that, I forgot about the other bit. Add more destinations meaning hops. So you stop off at a few airports on your way, or go round like a circuit.

Plus, I know its been mentioned and I am not asking for it, just saying thatr booking passengers in, I think is a good idea for a module. I know its mentioned and I am not requesting that. lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Perhaps there is a possibility of having an events system, where events can be submitted via the admin panel, similar to news, but a newpage be created with the events information on it?

Users will be able to select to "Join" the event and that list of users that have "joined" will be visible to people that view the page.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Could we have weekly and monthly stats based on pilot website login time, flying hours, number of pireps flown, and NM flown by any chance? Preferably in graph or text form...it takes me ages to count up the PIREPS per pilot in the SQL and then enter them into a graph maker. :L

Cheers

A pie chart, similar to the aircraft flown chart, that shows the number of PIREPS flown between pilots in a graph, (the more pireps the larger the chunk out of the graph), the same with the amount of time spent online if possible...the number of time, in minutes spent on the website, put into a pie chart....same goes for the amount of NM flown.

If the timescale for these could be monthly, so one chart per month, it would be great. Hope you know what i mean...lol

You missed his point entirely. He means if the list extends beyond a certain row then knock it over to another page so it doesn't fill the entire height of his site with schedules, pilots etc. Pagination is something of organization and control over your content. You are just calling up all of the pilots...

• Administrators

You missed his point entirely. He means if the list extends beyond a certain row then knock it over to another page so it doesn't fill the entire height of his site with schedules, pilots etc. Pagination is something of organization and control over your content. You are just calling up all of the pilots...

::)

From flyalaska -> Also the option to show one master roster page aswell.