Active fleet (request)

tnick74

I would like to have this feature for my VA:

Every pilot to be able to fly only from where aircrafts are located, but without any other limitation. For example, the VA could have 3 aircrafts in 3 different airports. Pilot can choose where to fly from, among these airports only. He can decide where to fly (charter) as he likes. Then, the aircraft is located at the last destination, and any pilot can use it only from there. Pilots not to be able to bid a flight or send pirep unless there is an aircraft located at their departure airport.

This way the fleet is more organized and there is a way for the airline to have a realistic fleet movement (like fsairlines work)

Is it possible? thanks

I would like to have this feature for my VA:

Every pilot to be able to fly only from where aircrafts are located, but without any other limitation. For example, the VA could have 3 aircrafts in 3 different airports. Pilot can choose where to fly from, among these airports only. He can decide where to fly (charter) as he likes. Then, the aircraft is located at the last destination, and any pilot can use it only from there. Pilots not to be able to bid a flight or send pirep unless there is an aircraft located at their departure airport.

This way the fleet is more organized and there is a way for the airline to have a realistic fleet movement (like fsairlines work)

Is it possible? thanks

I, too, am doing something similar to what you want. I have set up 1 airplane for every flight (there is one plane for the departure and the same plane has to fly back), but not sure exactly to have it where the pilot cannot bid for another flight unless he/she returns that plane back from where it originally came from.