Kids and Issues.....

cloudsurferuk

Ok So, I am assuming this is an adolescent as I suspect a mature person would think first! This was received in my company email inbox not even the email for the VA! Seem's we have som enew kids on the block. Anyone else had anything like this?

This is the Humberside Virtual Airline advertising email.

Please note that any replies back to this email will be ignored.

I would like to welcome all your members to the best virtual on Flight Simulator, MUCH better than your virtual. Please bring all your members to this virtual here: http://www.humbersideva.co.uk: to have a better experience of flying with us than you dumb people. We are the best Virtual ever so you can shut down your virtual and if not we will take force!!

You can’t do anything so take down your virtual because it’s crap, so welcome to Humberside Virtual.

BECAUSE WE ARE THE BEST

If you would like to reply back. Please email at: EMAIL REMOVED

Just makes you wanna join doesnt it? :lol:

Ok, I am the CEO of HumbersideVA and thanks for all your comments there, I did not send that email, Alot of VA's are getting that email claiming to be me. The email people are getting it from is humbersideva@hotmail.co.uk and I do not own that, Genuine emails from my VA come from something@humbersideva.co.uk or my personal one @walker29.co.uk

Me and the CEO of Delta Virtual Airlines are trying to find out who's sending these out.

So far I've had Flight Sim UK, Delta and GoAirUK get that email.

I have had to put a notice up as my main page.

• Moderators

That puts a different light on things.

Agreed, then my firned ever got one from that email and he IP banned the sender, and he might contact the Email Provider becasue my firned got over alot of merger emails and i told him, put things in stricter rules.

Also merger emails, GETS ME TICKED off. Makes me mad that i want to shut down the person's website.

I know walker, you didn't send the email. We always check the sender.

Agreed, then my firned ever got one from that email and he IP banned the sender, and he might contact the Email Provider becasue my firned got over alot of merger emails and i told him, put things in stricter rules.

Also merger emails, GETS ME TICKED off. Makes me mad that i want to shut down the person's website.

I know walker, you didn't send the email. We always check the sender.

What I don't understand is why anyone pays any attention to merger emails and the like.

• 4 weeks later...

Funny thing Is I went on their Teamspeak, they explained that it was a bunch of kids messing them around but I had a nice chat with Luke anyways... Quite a good layout they've got, Just ignore the e-mails & join them if u want to see that their not an immature bunch of kids.

-Thomas.

• 2 weeks later...

Golf specific mental

Try to read at least one book a month and see how much your self confidence grows with MOD:url stripped in a 12 month span (it won't happen over night). Now for some more golf specific mental help ishiner.

Got to love a dam SPAMMER! Get a life moron!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...