porting a skin help

kevin7898

i am trying to port over a skin that i downloaded from:justdreamweaver.com

and it appears that my css is not working(at least thats what i think) here is my site: http://transamericacargo.co.cc/index.php

can any one help me?

edit: i just changed something and now i get images and stuff but don't know where to go from here

Edited by kevin7898

• 1 month later...

When I now looked at your site there was a permissions error on the connection to your database. You need to allow the user you have specified in your config file access to your database.

To do this you will need to use phpMyAdmin

1.)Login and select the database your are using from the drop down box on the left hand side.

2.)Once the database has loaded you will need to select privilages tab at the top of the page.

3.) This will then load the privilages screen for this database. Select the user you entered into your phpvms config file and check the permissions for this user by clicking on the actions icon for the user. Your user should have the following permissions SELECT/UPDATE/DELETE/CREATE/APPEND.

As for porting and the css knowledge I am not sure.

I hope this helps.

i am trying to port over a skin that i downloaded from:justdreamweaver.com

and it appears that my css is not working(at least thats what i think) here is my site: http://transamericacargo.co.cc/index.php

can any one help me?

edit: i just changed something and now i get images and stuff but don't know where to go from here

Kevin, the problems I see are NOT related to the css file, but a database problem.

Fix that and I will explain to you how to make the skin work in your site.

BTW the template looks great.

metamorph_watersplash

Design by Metamorphosis Design

SK

post-496-039134300 1278627528_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...