Why Advertise Your VA Here?

Just curious why people advertise their VA here. Only people that come here are VA admins.

Not sure I would actually agree with that. Its becoming more popular with the wider FS community and dont forget, its still new in the grand scheme of things. Nabeel has created a system that is just going to grow in popularity with VMS admins and pilots alike. The ranking system especially.

• Moderators

Like yeah, I'm currently planning out to build a virtual airlines and people adversite here to VA admins, and they don't come to your VA. What's the point of adversiting here?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Yea im with conor and especially with jeff... when i look at other va websites i look at the thing i can replicate and make it more better or advance or in some other way change it to be unique and not be like its counter part. we all look at each others work and try to make it better depending on our needs!!

Well.... I carried the thought about creating a new VA for years... and I just finally did it. and guess where I came to look around and got many ideas from??? I am like others who commented here... I enjoy looking at all of your work. I am not the best at creating some things but many here planted ideas in my head that grew. And.... as Tom said.... "free advertising". Speaking of free advertising... Tom I emailed you a few days ago about your KAcars product. It really is a great product. As soon as I get enough pilots to warrant spending the money... I will contact your page again! Thanks to you all for doing a great job with your VA's!

Tim

cajunvirtual.com