CodonCondenser.class.php on line 89 error

kbohme

First let me say that it looks GREAT! I am very impressed and excited to use this new upgrade...

however.. I keep getting a

"fopen(/****/********/***/***/***//lib/js/jquery-front.js) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /****/********/***/***/***/core/classes/CodonCondenser.class.php on line 89"

error

(the * added by me to protect some information, but basically its my server, username, and directory leading up to liband core)

I've tried uploading the CodonCondenser.class file a few times, and upgraded a few times but with no luck, I also can't find that file in my last version update so i asume its a new file that I can't just replace with the older one.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

update...I seem to be getting multiple Codon errors...also have one in CodonWebservice.php

ok clean install of 1.2 got rid of the CodonCondenser problem....

now all I have left is

Warning: curl_setopt_array() [function.curl-setopt-array]: CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION cannot be activated when in safe_mode or an open_basedir is set in /******/core/classes/CodonWebService.class.php on line 77

which i think is...

curl_setopt_array($this->curl, $this->options);

it only seems to happen in the dashboard page....

sorry bout all the questions, I am learning slowly so the questions should be less and less :)

• Administrators

No problem, ask all the questions you need, helps me fix problems and helps everyone else out too

Hmm, I've narrowed that down to a host setting.

Change:

curl_setopt_array($this->curl, $this->options);

To:

@curl_setopt_array($this->curl, $this->options);

(Just add an @ in front of it), and you should be good to go.