Crystal Skin With Drop Down Menus

Kyle

Still trying to rename it, tricky to do it.

I'm puzzled by it being tricky to rename. The only reason for it being tricky I can think of is that it still has dependencies on the files in the crystal folder. I used the crystal skin as the basis of what my VA uses, but I created a new folder in skins, then copied all of crystal to it and finally ran a global search and replace in that folder so that every file and all content replaced crystal with the new name. Never had a problem in that regard.

I figured out the image. I opened it with Gimp, and it is showing that the top portion (that is showing the white) is transparent. So I opened the image in paint and just removed the top part completely. Then I placed it back into Gimp and re-sized it back to 1 x 48 px and now it is looking like it should be. Click my signature to see it.

I figured out the image. I opened it with Gimp, and it is showing that the top portion (that is showing the white) is transparent. So I opened the image in paint and just removed the top part completely. Then I placed it back into Gimp and re-sized it back to 1 x 48 px and now it is looking like it should be. Click my signature to see it.

Great! it looks real good!

SK

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have replaced my files with your and have the following problem.

drop_down.jpg

How can help me?

Ok, first let´s make this clear, this skin is NOT mine, just corrected a few issues and re-uploaded it.

now, tell me what is wrong, i still do not understand what is not wrong, could you explain in detail or provide a link to your place to take a look?

(I speak spanish in case you need it.)

http://skymex.eu5.org

• Moderators

The the problem, I dont now where the problem is! On this reason UI Have make this screenshoot in my last post.

Can some one reupload the crystal.zip

I have removed the skin due to many problems and I'm allowing if someone can re upload my skin or whatever i don't care.. It's OK with me.

Hello ||

I have problem with the crystal II.

The rigth part in my site isreported in the bottom at the news. I have attach a picture of my problem.

I want the pilot center, recent report ecc ecc on the right side but i don't know why are under.

Thanks for all possible answers

post-634-060273900 1280928169_thumb.png

Hello ||

The rigth part in my site isreported in the bottom at the news. I have attach a picture of my problem.

I want the pilot center, recent report ecc ecc on the right side but i don't know why are under.

How the heck did you manage that? The layout is showing on the right, let me see if I can find the code in the css

Ok, first let´s make this clear, this skin is NOT mine, just corrected a few issues and re-uploaded it.

now, tell me what is wrong, i still do not understand what is not wrong, could you explain in detail or provide a link to your place to take a look?

(I speak spanish in case you need it.)

http://skymex.eu5.org

I had this problem last night with another skin and all it was that was wrong was an invalid path to the css file. if your path is correct and it still does not work, then try to include the http:// or in other words, try the entire path. that is the only way I was able to get mine to work.

How the heck did you manage that? The layout is showing on the right, let me see if I can find the code in the css

body { background: url(images/mainbg.jpg) repeat-x 0 0 #fff; color: #171717;

font-family: "segoe ui", tahoma, arial,helvetica,clean,sans-serif; font-size: 12px; margin: 0; padding: 0; }

a { text-decoration: none; color: #0040FF; }

#body { width: 970px; margin: 0 auto; padding: 0 0 0 0; background: #ffffff; font-size: 12px; border-top: none; border-bottom: none; padding-bottom: 10px; }

h1 { color: #FF6633; }

h3 { text-decoration: underline; height: 29px; font-size: 22px; padding-left: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; margin-top: 10px; color: #00008B; }

h4 {height: 29px; font-size: 22px; padding-left: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; margin-top: 10px; color: #00008B; }

hr{ margin-top: 15px; height: 1px; border: none; border-bottom: solid 1px #999; }

#innerwrapper { width: 970px; background: #fff; float: right; }

#topBanner { background: url(images/topbanner.jpg); width: 980px; height: 150px; }

#topLogin { width: 370px; display: inline; float: right; padding-top: 30px; padding-right: 50px; }

#topNav { font-size: 12px; width: 970px; margin: 0 auto; height: 37px; border-bottom: solid 1px #cccccc; }

#topNav ul { margin: 0; padding: 0; list-style: none; margin: 0 auto; }

#topNav ul li { height: 37px; float: left; padding: 0px; font: bold 12px/37px Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; }

#topNav ul li a { padding: 0 18px; height: 37px; float: left; text-decoration: none; display: block; color: #666666; font: 14px/37px Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; }

#bodytext { width: 950px; padding-left: 10px; padding-top: 5px; padding-right: 10px; padding-bottom: 0px; }

.indent { padding-left: 32px; }

.fsfk_section_title { font-weight: bold; }

#mainbox { width: 700px; float: left; padding-right: 20px; }

#sidebar { float: left; width: 210px; }

#messagebox { border: dashed 1px #FF9900; background-color: #FFFFCC; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; color: #000000; font-size: 14px; float: right; }

#error { border: 1px solid #FF0000; background: #FFCCDA; padding: 7px; text-align: center; }

#success { border: 1px solid #008020; background: #D8FFCC; padding: 7px; text-align: center; }

dl { position: relative; width: 730px; z-index: 100; clear: both; }

dt { clear: both; float: left; width: 180px; padding: 0px 0 2px 0; text-align: left; font-size: 12px; font-weight: bold; }

dd { float: left; width: 520px; margin: 0 0 8px 0; padding-left: 6px; font-size: 12px; }

dd button { }

dd p { margin-top: 0px; }

dd input { width: 300px; padding: 3px; margin-bottom: 3px; z-index: 500; }

#footer { width: 970px; background: url(images/bottombg.jpg) repeat-x 0 0 #ffffff; height: 148px; margin: 0 auto; padding: 10px 0 0 0; clear: both; text-align: right; border-left: none; border-right: none; }

#footer p { padding: 10px; font-size: 10px; }

/* Tables */

/* tables */

/*

table.tablesorter { width: 100%; }

table.tablesorter input { width: 90%; padding: 3px; border: solid 1px #7094FF; background: #FFFFFF; }

table.tablesorter thead tr th, table.tablesorter tfoot tr th { background-color: #e6EEEE; font-size: 8pt; padding: 4px; }

table.tablesorter thead tr .header { cursor: pointer; }

table.tablesorter tbody td { padding: 6px; vertical-align: top; border-bottom: dashed 1px #333; }

table.tablesorter tbody tr.odd td { background-color: #F0F0F6; }

table.tablesorter thead tr .headerSortUp { background-image: url(images/asc.gif) no-repeat; }

table.tablesorter thead tr .headerSortDown { background-image: url(images/desc.gif) no-repeat; }

table.tablesorter thead tr .headerSortDown, table.tablesorter thead tr .headerSortUp { background-color: #8dbdd8; }

*/

/* Navigation */

.nav, .nav ul { list-style: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; }

.nav { font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; z-index: 1000; position: relative; }

.nav li { float: left; margin: 0; padding: 0; position: relative; /*background: url(images/navbg.jpg) repeat-x 0 0 #292929;*/ }

.nav li a, .nav li a:link, .nav li a:active, .nav li a:visited { font: bold 1.22em/25px Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: #959595; display: block; padding: 0 9px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: none; }

.nav li a:hover { background: /*#f2f2f2*/ #FAFBFF; color: #000; }

#nav-one li:hover a, #nav-one li.sfHover a { background: #ccc; color: #000; }

#nav-one li:hover ul a, #nav-one li.sfHover ul a { background: #565656; color: #959595; }

#nav-one li:hover ul a:hover, #nav-one li.sfHover ul a:hover { background: #ccc; color: #000; }

.nav ul { background: #565656; background: url(images/navbg.jpg) repeat-x 0 0 #292929; list-style: none; margin: 0; width: 150px; position: absolute; top: -999em; left: -1px; }

.nav li:hover ul, .nav li.sfHover ul { top: 37px; }

.nav ul li { border: 0; float: none; }

.nav ul a { border: 1px solid #cccccc; border-bottom: 0; padding-right: 20px; width: 150px; white-space: nowrap; }

.nav ul a:hover { background: #ccc; color: #000; }

/* Skin */

@media projection, screen {

/* Use class for showing/hiding tab content, so that visibility can be better controlled in different media types... */

.ui-tabs-hide { display: none; }

}

/* Hide useless elements in print layouts... */

@media print {

.ui-tabs-nav { display: none; }

}

.ui-tabs-nav, .ui-tabs-panel { font-family: "Trebuchet MS" , Trebuchet, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; }

.ui-tabs-nav { list-style: none; margin: 0; padding: 0 0 0 4px; }

.ui-tabs-nav:after { /* clearing without presentational markup, IE gets extra treatment */ display: block; clear: both; content: " "; }

.ui-tabs-nav li { float: left; margin: 0 0 0 1px; min-width: 84px; /* be nice to Opera */ }

.ui-tabs-nav a, .ui-tabs-nav a span { display: block; padding: 0 10px; background: url(images/tab.png) no-repeat; }

.ui-tabs-nav a { margin: 1px 0 0; /* position: relative makes opacity fail for disabled tab in IE */ padding-left: 0; color: #27537a; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.2; text-align: center; text-decoration: none; white-space: nowrap; /* required in IE 6 */ outline: 0; /* prevent dotted border in Firefox */ }

.ui-tabs-nav .ui-tabs-selected a { position: relative; top: 1px; z-index: 2; margin-top: 0; color: #000; }

.ui-tabs-nav a span { width: 64px; /* IE 6 treats width as min-width */ min-width: 64px; height: 18px; /* IE 6 treats height as min-height */ min-height: 18px; padding-top: 6px; padding-right: 0; }

* > .ui-tabs-nav a span { /* hide from IE 6 */ width: auto; height: auto; }

.ui-tabs-nav .ui-tabs-selected a span { padding-bottom: 1px; }

.ui-tabs-nav .ui-tabs-selected a, .ui-tabs-nav a:hover, .ui-tabs-nav a:focus, .ui-tabs-nav a:active { background-position: 100% -150px; }

.ui-tabs-nav a, .ui-tabs-nav .ui-tabs-disabled a:hover, .ui-tabs-nav .ui-tabs-disabled a:focus, .ui-tabs-nav .ui-tabs-disabled a:active { background-position: 100% -100px; }

.ui-tabs-nav .ui-tabs-selected a span, .ui-tabs-nav a:hover span, .ui-tabs-nav a:focus span, .ui-tabs-nav a:active span { background-position: 0 -50px; }

.ui-tabs-nav a span, .ui-tabs-nav .ui-tabs-disabled a:hover span, .ui-tabs-nav .ui-tabs-disabled a:focus span, .ui-tabs-nav .ui-tabs-disabled a:active span { background-position: 0 0; }

.ui-tabs-nav .ui-tabs-selected a:link, .ui-tabs-nav .ui-tabs-selected a:visited, .ui-tabs-nav .ui-tabs-disabled a:link, .ui-tabs-nav .ui-tabs-disabled a:visited { /* @ Opera, use pseudo classes otherwise it confuses cursor... */ cursor: text; }

.ui-tabs-nav a:hover, .ui-tabs-nav a:focus, .ui-tabs-nav a:active, .ui-tabs-nav .ui-tabs-unselect a:hover, .ui-tabs-nav .ui-tabs-unselect a:focus, .ui-tabs-nav .ui-tabs-unselect a:active { /* @ Opera, we need to be explicit again here now... */ cursor: pointer; }

.ui-tabs-disabled { opacity: .4; filter: alpha(opacity=40); }

.ui-tabs-panel { padding: 1em 8px; background: #fff; /* declare background color for container to avoid distorted fonts in IE while fading */ }

.ui-tabs-loading em { padding: 0 0 0 20px; background: url(loading.gif) no-repeat 0 50%; }

/* Additional IE specific bug fixes... */

* html .ui-tabs-nav { /* auto clear, @ IE 6 & IE 7 Quirks Mode */ display: inline-block; }

*:first-child + html .ui-tabs-nav { /* @ IE 7 Standards Mode - do not group selectors, otherwise IE 6 will ignore complete rule (because of the unknown + combinator)... */ display: inline-block; }

.menu{

border:none;

width:980px;

border:0px;

margin:0px;

padding:0px;

font-family:verdana,geneva,arial,helvetica,sans-serif;

font-size:14px;

font-weight:bold;

color:8e8e8e;

}

.menu ul{

background:url(images/menu-bg.gif) top left repeat-x;

height:43px;

list-style:none;

margin:0;

padding:0;

}

.menu li{

float:left;

}

.menu li a{

color:#666666;

display:block;

font-weight:bold;

line-height:43px;

padding:0px 25px;

text-align:center;

text-decoration:none;

}

.menu li a:hover{

color:#000000;

text-decoration:none;

}

.menu li ul{

background:#e0e0e0;

border-left:2px solid #0079b2;

border-right:2px solid #0079b2;

border-bottom:2px solid #0079b2;

display:none;

height:auto;

filter:alpha(opacity=95);

opacity:0.95;

position:absolute;

width:225px;

z-index:200;

/*top:1em;

/*left:0;*/

}

.menu li:hover ul{

}

.menu li li {

float:none;

width:225px;

}

.menu li ul a{

font-size:12px;

font-style:normal;

padding:0px 10px 0px 15px;

text-align:left;

}

.menu li ul a:hover{

background:#949494;

color:#000000;

opacity:1.0;

filter:alpha(opacity=100);

}

.menu p{

clear:left;

}

.menu #current{

background:url(images/current-bg.gif) top left repeat-x;

color:#ffffff;

}

This is my style css, i want the pilot information and news in the right side of the site

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Hello ||

You deleted all of your news, add news and it will work again.

• 5 months later...