need some help with my skin

Strider

All you need to do is copy all the footer code from your original html template and paste it in the footer.tpl in your skin folder.  I explained this in the tuts.  A skin is divided in to 3 main parts and they are all separate files.  header.tpl, frontpage_main.tpl, and footer.tpl.  Those 3 files make up your entire home page together.  Once you get your frontpage_main.tpl looking good, model all the other template files like that and save to your skin folder.

On your other pages, your using the header again, thats wrong.  You only use the header and links one time.  when making other pages do not use the header or footer, just the page content.

Your refusal to watch and understand the video tuts is not helping you. 

• 2 weeks later...

I am still having trouble, I have watched Nabeels tutorial, have downloaded the skin, and basically copied the exact way they were done, and the background is not showing up. I need a bit more closer help then just watching a video on a site. http://globalaircargovirtual.org/test there is the site, just for your information and you can see the problem.

Cheers

Dan C